Manual Punkbuster Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Punkbuster Question

Every time I manually update PunkBuster via the pbsetup.exe or w/e it's called, it says it updates. But I go back to it and do it AGAIN and it says it updated. i can repeat this tons of times.

my question is why isn't it saving the updated client or w/e? It seems like every time I go to update it [within a few minutes] it always updates something. Is this right?:dead:

Re: Manual Punkbuster Question

Thats not right, although i'm unsure why. Have you tried re-downloading it?

Comment

jw..does it say "punkbuster needs to be updated/updating now" or "battlefield 2 needs to be updated/updating now" everytime u try running pbsetup? or is it the "writing new config file" the thing u see cuz i think its normal for pbsetup to write a new config file everytime u update

Comment

it says the config one, but then it re-updates it. It's like it isn't saving the updated pbuster client for BF 2. And I re-downlaoded it. Vista tells me "The program may not have installed correctly" but I re-downloaded like 4-5 times now.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta View Post
          .. Vista tells me "The program may not have installed correctly" but I re-downloaded like 4-5 times now.
          right click on the pbsetup.exe and change it so it runs with administrator properties.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Ohh...never thought of that >.>

Comment

Working...
            X