SP jet maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP jet maps?

Are there any maps with only jets with bot support so I can practice flying? Operation Clean Sweep only has the bombers plus the AA ruins good dogfights.

Re: SP jet maps?

You could join an empty server with a friend and fly against eachother. If it gets crowded, just find another server.

Comment

Download wake airshow, its online but you get good practice with other humans in the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
        Download wake airshow, its online but you get good practice with other humans in the jets.
        There's barely any servers/people playing that. Is there any way to add bots to it? Or has someone already done that?

Comment

There is some chinese server.. I think... HERO or something like that... it has infinite jets (almost like [CLU] but for jets) but it is ranked..

I don't know how legal it is, but whatever, you can get some good jet practice on there maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
            There's barely any servers/people playing that. Is there any way to add bots to it? Or has someone already done that?
            well it is good training even with only 4 people because there will never be more then 4 jets in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              well it is good training even with only 4 people because there will never be more then 4 jets in the air.
              5 on wake island:

2 F35's
              2 J10's
              1 F18

But the more jets you have the worse it becomes. Missles that dont track enemies will kill team-mates.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                There is some chinese server.. I think... HERO or something like that... it has infinite jets (almost like [CLU] but for jets) but it is ranked..

I don't know how legal it is, but whatever, you can get some good jet practice on there maybe.

oh sweet. id risk my stats since im on a newish account now juts for some sweet massive jet v jet action

Comment

You could also install the expanded-map SP/co-op mini-mod:
                  discussion: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...p?showforum=49
                  download: http://files.filefront.com/Bf2SP64++.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Working...
                  X