In-game Graphics problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game Graphics problem

Hi i bought my new graphics card, geforce 8800 GTS 780mb and installed drivers, and when i play the game online and after couple seconds the models ingame gets replaced by yellow colours, and sometimes the game crashes, help.

Re: In-game Graphics problem

thats a driver issue mate have you tried others?

Comment

Originally posted by Earthshock View Post
      Hi i bought my new graphics card, geforce 8800 GTS 780mb and installed drivers, and when i play the game online and after couple seconds the models ingame gets replaced by yellow colours, and sometimes the game crashes, help.
      Please do note that ur 8800 GTS consumes a LOT of power, make sure you got a supporting powersupply.. With a wrong psu, artifacts can occur..

Comment

Originally posted by Link_2007 View Post
        Please do note that ur 8800 GTS consumes a LOT of power, make sure you got a supporting powersupply.. With a wrong psu, artifacts can occur..
        its not that, it happens in 2142 as well, just try different drivers.

Comment

No, it sounds very much like a PSU issue. After 30 seconds the 8800 is up to full power/temperature.

Comment

its not computer issue, or i would have been pissed off since its all updated to the latest hardware.

anyways it was the driver issue, downloaded the new driver by geforce that came out on july 26th 2007, and yeah that fixed my problems

cheers for the help anyways

Comment

told ya PWNT by me.

Comment

Strange. Usually it's a PSU thing. nVidia's drivers are crappier than ATi's

Now, that's saying something. Some of the bugs have been going on for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                X