My first hack accuastion + 0 ping!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first hack accuastion + 0 ping!?!

And one my first day and round of playing too!

And on a completely unrelated note, what's up with all the 0 ping servers in the server list? When I join one I have like 250 ping, are they just hiding their ping?

Re: My first hack accuastion + 0 ping!?!

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post

And on a completely unrelated note, what's up with all the 0 ping servers in the server list? When I join one I have like 250 ping, are they just hiding their ping?

The server browser sucks. Its never accurate in terms of server ping.

Am I the only one that finds it funny that..

WIZARDWARTS IS HACKING CLAYMORES DONT AFFECT HIM!

lol harrry potter in da house!

Comment

He is! Shaaaaaaaaaaame on you! lol just messin. Yeah there are a multitude of topics all about the messed up stuff and physics that weapons and such either over or under affect things and it's just mostly a sobfest. If I can aim, fire and kill, I'm good. If not, then I just wasn't fast/accurate enough.

*goes with the other potter puppet pals to investigate the source of the mysterious ticking noise*

Comment

hi welcome to the forums... :hi:
        anyways... yea the server browsers does tht alot.... in the other hand... dont worry about the other guy accusing u... hes probably weird or something.... it happens all the time... their just jealous hahaha

Comment

a ping of zero just means a packet has not been sent out to that server. Meaning that your ping has not been tested.

Comment

I want to be around you when there are gaymores everywhere...

Comment

Ah the old "claymore invincibility" hack.

One of my great joys is avoiding a claymore, sneaking up on the sniper, and gutting him.

Comment

lol I just read the text. That would be such a fun hack to have on IO karkand and then see all the snipers responses when you walk right over all the gaymores then kill them.

Comment

Working...
                X