Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nobody uses spec-ops?

Originally posted by kmak60 View Post
    I'm new so correct me if wrong... but the 1st spec ops weapon seems to be the best weapon in the game for me. Very accurate and easy to kill with. On infantry-only Strike on Karkand (I think that's what it's called) most people use medic or assault, but these weapons seem very inaccurate in comparison.

I hardly ever see anyone with spec-ops. Not to mention C-4 is good for protecting flags
    If you are referring to G36C, I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree that that's probably one of the best weapons in this game. The L96 is another very fine weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
      the C and the K are pretty much the same, the reason being EA is too lazy to remodel a whole new gun (E, MG36, C, K...)
      The game stats of the all four are different though. G36E does the most damage per round and has the highest rate of fire. The K does a bit more damage than the C with a bit more rapid-fire accuracy except when prone. The G36K and MG36 have no semi-auto, just 3-round-burst and full-auto. The C is semi- and full-auto while the E is semi- and burst-fire.

The specops weapons in general are more accurate but do less damage than the assault/medic weapons. This tends to make assault/medic better for CQC.

Comment

What about the SCAR-L :X?

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou View Post
          The game stats of the all four are different though. G36E does the most damage per round and has the highest rate of fire. The K does a bit more damage than the C with a bit more rapid-fire accuracy except when prone. The G36K and MG36 have no semi-auto, just 3-round-burst and full-auto. The C is semi- and full-auto while the E is semi- and burst-fire.

The specops weapons in general are more accurate but do less damage than the assault/medic weapons. This tends to make assault/medic better for CQC.
          Yeah i know that they are all different. But i can bet you that they just copied most of the gun when modeling it (dont get me wrong i dont know a lot about modelling, just look at the facts). There are other plenty of guns out there that they could have created, instead they just copied the same gun 4 times and changed the magazine and left hand handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
            Yeah i know that they are all different. But i can bet you that they just copied most of the gun when modeling it (dont get me wrong i dont know a lot about modelling, just look at the facts). There are other plenty of guns out there that they could have created, instead they just copied the same gun 4 times and changed the magazine and left hand handle.
            They also all have the same sound effect when you equip them.

Comment

Originally posted by tehbarra View Post
              shhhhhhhhhhhhh!
              we're talking bout the G36's.
              i find that i do better with the G36K than the G36C, C just seems to take more hits to kill i think. it is still a good gun, nonetheless.
              as for you never see Spec-Ops, i set you the challenge of venturing onto other maps, where it would be silly not to play it. previously mentioned was wake, this is a good map for this kit, although i have to say i still don't play it enough. my first few choice kits these days are either Sniper or AT.

Comment

I really think destroying assets deserves 2 points each... I mean, going into their base with 5 c4s only give you 2 points, when your actually taking out a big chunk of their important assets.

This could be a reason why not many play it.

Although people do tend to follow trends, now everyone on kabooms kark is spec ops! ahh!

Comment

Yea the nades and claymores are annoying... but vehicle maps annoy me, always have ever since 42. Most of the game is standing around waiting for a tank to spawn, and then getting TKed so someone else can take it.

Not to mention Oman and wake are absolutely dominated by fighter bombers. Some things never change.

Why would they? BF series has always been about vehicles. (well, until IO but that really is the 13 year olds or emotion equivalant complaining constantly.) Technically IO is stats-padding.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
                    Technically IO is stats-padding.
                    I partly agree. They really should have capped the player amount at 32. 64 player IO is nothing but spam 90% of the time. The 10% that goes good is absolute gold though. Had some great battles in those games its just a shame that it doesnt happen often.

Comment

The reason I don't use the spec-ops kit is because they don't have heavy armor and can die pretty quick. As far as I am aware Spec-ops and Snipers are the two classes with light body armor.

Comment

Originally posted by tehbarra View Post

Awesome with the crosshairs, just don't try to use the scope. It's a close combat machine.

Comment

The spec ops stock guns are pretty good IMO but its where the points lie...

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
                            I partly agree. They really should have capped the player amount at 32. 64 player IO is nothing but spam 90% of the time. The 10% that goes good is absolute gold though. Had some great battles in those games its just a shame that it doesnt happen often.
                            Larger maps are great for the game I actually hope they include a 128 man map size and then play that on the 64 size map of Zatar. IO is crap and I cant stand it so I just don't play it.

Comment

Originally posted by kmak60 View Post
                              I'm new so correct me if wrong... but the 1st spec ops weapon seems to be the best weapon in the game for me. Very accurate and easy to kill with. On infantry-only Strike on Karkand (I think that's what it's called) most people use medic or assault, but these weapons seem very inaccurate in comparison.

I hardly ever see anyone with spec-ops. Not to mention C-4 is good for protecting flags
                              In comparison to the medic class L85A1. lol yeah it super inaccurate if use it on full auto mode, but single shot, its almost like a sniper rifle. 3 shots and their dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X