Nobody uses spec-ops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody uses spec-ops?

I'm new so correct me if wrong... but the 1st spec ops weapon seems to be the best weapon in the game for me. Very accurate and easy to kill with. On infantry-only Strike on Karkand (I think that's what it's called) most people use medic or assault, but these weapons seem very inaccurate in comparison.

I hardly ever see anyone with spec-ops. Not to mention C-4 is good for protecting flags

Re: Nobody uses spec-ops?

i am usually spec ops, i just find it easy to use, and yeah the weapons are great

Comment

I used it on open vehicle maps. But I don't play them much. I like US engi for IO. For me the pump shotty is the best gun for IO on the US side. I have seen spec ops use on FF off IO servers. They use it to C4 jump. I do agree nobody really uses it. The default US gun is a good one but I think it lacks power. Feels like I am shooting peanuts sometimes. Maybe it is not good against body armor.

Comment

I agree, I love Spec-Ops, nice accuracy for the damage, but everyone is Assault or Medic.. screw the grenade launcher, it lands right beside someone and he dosen't die.. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by kmak60 View Post
          ...On infantry-only Strike on Karkand...
          That's the cause right there. Mmm-hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
            That's the cause right there. Mmm-hmm.
            What do you mean by that?

Comment

What do you mean by that?
              karkand inf only, is full of asshats that nade spam and medic whore if u want to be a decent player go play oman, wake, or other maps. but inf only karkand is for point whores

Comment

This post saved me a thread.

Yesterday, i realized how boring bf2 was getting. But I got an idea of chasing awards. The only other awards i hunted were pistol and knife badges.

I figure, ill try the G36C as spec ops.

First round trying to get expert spec ops combat, 40/7 with Spec ops. The C pwned everyone and everything in its way. I would only account probably 5 of them for c4/nade kills.

I was playing IO on karkand, so it wasn't because I was in a vehicle.

80% of the time i shoot at someone, theres a bright white puff of smoke (headshot).

Guns like the rpk miss A LOT. You aim at a distant target. Fire, miss. fire, hit. fire, miss. fire miss.

with the G36C, you can fire bursts of up to 4, and they will all hit. I just realized how incredible this gun is, as long as you don't burden yourself trying to get c4 kills, it is a monster. It's my new favourite gun.

I think its up there with the G36E.

bit of a ramble :laugh:...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995 View Post
                  karkand inf only, is full of asshats that nade spam and medic whore if u want to be a decent player go play oman, wake, or other maps. but inf only karkand is for point whores
                  Yea the nades and claymores are annoying... but vehicle maps annoy me, always have ever since 42. Most of the game is standing around waiting for a tank to spawn, and then getting TKed so someone else can take it.

Not to mention Oman and wake are absolutely dominated by fighter bombers. :shakehead: Some things never change.

Comment

I'm only spec when commanding so I can leave C4 on flags as my team advances

Comment

Yea the nades and claymores are annoying... but vehicle maps annoy me, always have ever since 42. Most of the game is standing around waiting for a tank to spawn, and then getting TKed so someone else can take it.
                      You gotta find the right servers. The server I play in, almost nobody waits for a respawn (other than choppers/jets).
                      Not to mention Oman and wake are absolutely dominated by fighter bombers. :shakehead: Some things never change.
                      Then get on a Stinger or IGLA, maybe learn to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                        You gotta find the right servers. The server I play in, almost nobody waits for a respawn (other than choppers/jets).Then get on a Stinger or IGLA, maybe learn to fly.
                        It's hard to fly when the USA takes over China's airbase or even worse spawn rapes it over and over again. Or vice-versa, China machine gunning the run-way and sniping from the aircraft carrier tower. :evil:

Maybe I just have really bad luck, but I always end up leaving Wake (not so much Oman) frustrated at the other team for their cheap tactics

Comment

What's the difference between the g36c and the g36k, the SAS spec-ops gun?

Is the K the same as the E only with full auto?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                            What's the difference between the g36c and the g36k, the SAS spec-ops gun?

Is the K the same as the E only with full auto?
                            the C and the K are pretty much the same, the reason being EA is too lazy to remodel a whole new gun (E, MG36, C, K...)

Comment

The M4 is very nice.

Personally, I go Spec-Ops for very different reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X