Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR MATE! (Chopper flying)

Hello everyone

I have been playing for a while now, and I always prefered the aerial stuff (no I usually dont grief).

However I prefer the chopper big time, its just more fun then the jets, however for this to be true I need a gunner/pilot who actually knows what his doing. Getting this today is a near impossiblity, and when it happens, you beat yourself up when you finally get burned out of the sky cause you know the noobs are gonna be at the spawn to ninja it.

I have never really gotten to know anyone in the game do to the leak of communication systems in-game, so now I'm here.

I'm looking for someone who wanna play together as a team on TV2 Norway servers from time to time, I got a ventrilo we can use so on and so forth.

What do you need? The ability to be able to do the gunner seat effectively (TV missile control is CRUSIAL!) and fly the chopper aswell (to have some variation).

If you are interested, reply here, and I'll get back to you know when we can meet on the ventrilo server, and test our teamwork.

That is all, start replying!

Re: LOOKING FOR MATE! (Chopper flying)

It sounds like a personal adult ad. Just kidding, anyway I can't play on the european servers because of the high ping. Sorry and good luck finding your mate on the internet.

Comment

well since im from norwey =)
      i have good pings on TV2 server and i could give it a shot...im not best pilot my this is Tanks but worth trying dont u think ?

Comment

Good luck finding one
        I don't play on TV2 servers because of too many players!I prefer 32 players max!

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
          well since im from norwey =)
          i have good pings on TV2 server and i could give it a shot...im not best pilot my this is Tanks but worth trying dont u think ?
          Add me to messenger and lets meet there. I'll send you a private messege with my address

Comment

I'm not that proliferant on such a thing so rather than waste your time, I'll have to step down for the offer. Maybe when I get enough exp in.......20 years. lol

Comment

Thanks for that useful answer, armitageman.

I would love to pair up. Thought I am pretty booked, to say the least . Keep the servers under 25 players and I would join you, though. Add my xfire: doggie52. What rank are you?

Comment

Working...
              X