Rank & progress bar updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank & progress bar updates.

After just reinstalling the addictive game I've started trying to boost my rank up again. It's something like staff sergeant going towards gunnery sergeant.. or the other way around, I forget.

Anyhow, the bar wasn't budging and I just put it down to meaning I had a long way to go after several hundred points. Then a few days after restarting I logged on and my progress bar was about 25% fuller.

My question is how often does the game update your progress bar, since it doesn't appear to be instant even though you can be promoted whilst fighting.. :S?

Re: Rank & progress bar updates.

It's meant to be after every round but bearing in mind the weekends will be a lot busier so it may take longer.

Comment

if you were active during the outage then you got 2,000 free points. On weekdays it will usually update soon after a round ends while on busy days it can take a day to update sometimes.

Comment

Ok cheers, and it was gunnery going towards first sergeant. I think next promotion I get an entirely new and shiny looking icon :P !

One more thing, if you leave mid-game do you still get your points?

Comment

Yes you get your points/awards when the round ends if you leave early.

Comment

Lol why would one want to leave early aside from the house burning down? XD

Comment

Oh my god, the "my stats wont update"-threads are still going strong I see. Read my sig.

Comment

Working...
              X