Weird Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Bombing

I been wanting to bomb for a while now and become a decent dogfighter for a while. I have tried going on youtube but they don't realy teach things as they have no competion and just write stuff which doesn't explain much. What I want to now is the difference between all the planes so which are faster, better for bombing, ect (to me they all fly and drop bombs thats pretty much all I know about them). I also want to now how to train so I can go bombing with out getting killed really quickly. Also how to do good in dogfights. yes they say practise makes perferct but how can you become perfect when you don't know how to practise.

Re: Weird Bombing

Look at Chris_Redfield and metallicaguitrst posts, they wrote a lot about air combat.

The most useful for u:
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...nglish+teacher
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103463

Comment

Download the AirMaps mod, it's really useful for practicing flying.

AirMAPS is a mod based on flight and fun. You can have huge "dogfights", squad's flight, basejump, races, "stunts" and much more. You may want to launch a pink smoke grenade, a nuke bomb, play bowling, race through tunnels, fly a rocket, start a chopper...

Comment

Thanks alot

When downloading the mods what is the difference between the 7mb and the 100mb one

Comment

You need the second on the list, the 120mb file. The other is for the server running an online version of Airmaps.

Comment

k thanks alot

WTF I just checked out the air maps and there is no singleplayer the levels do not show up and there is no one online. And the levels have planes where is the training in it.

Comment

Working...
            X