Widescreen 19''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widescreen 19''

I got a widescreen 19'' with a screen resoulution of 1440x900 can anyone tell me what code i should put in the desktop icon?

Re: Widescreen 19''

it should be:

"C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900

there is a thread about it in the support section.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
      it should be:

"C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900

there is a thread about it in the support section.
      I have same exact monitor (size anyway) i'm not gettin it, u go to the bf2.exe & start up bf2 then go into options & video to display? its not in there, guess brainfart if i understood what ur saying.

Comment

Read this,

it isn't really that hard to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN} View Post
          Read this,

it isn't really that hard to comprehend.
          no its not, but what i mean is everything it says to do is different on mine, like when i right click on bf2.exe there's no where to change it, or save target as, or any tab in there. & when i navigate to the profile & find the video.con file it wont open for me, or when i hit properties on it it wont show me any settings that i can change.

i tried to find a program on the web to open the .con but i couldnt find it.
          NM, i figured out the .exe in my path wouldnt work so i right clicked the one in my start menu (i dont have the shortcut on desktop) & it worked there, gonna crank up my game & see. thanks again,, gotta look over me i'm old & a little slow at this komputer krap, <grin
          thanks

Comment

when i navigate to the profile & find the video.con file it wont open for me
            Notepad.

Comment

Originally posted by opc_tim View Post
              I have same exact monitor (size anyway) i'm not gettin it, u go to the bf2.exe & start up bf2 then go into options & video to display? its not in there, guess brainfart if i understood what ur saying.
              basically you want to make a shortcut for bf2, then right click on the shortcut so you can edit it and add those extra parameters: +menu 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900

then anytime you want to run wide screen, you have to use that shortcut to startup bf2.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                basically you want to make a shortcut for bf2, then right click on the shortcut so you can edit it and add those extra parameters: +menu 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900

then anytime you want to run wide screen, you have to use that shortcut to startup bf2.
                Yeah thanks it works, it let me edit it from the start icon i have pinned , so i just put in there & it works great.

thanks agian:salute:

Comment

Working...
                X