This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife help

hey im just starting to get into the game and im wondering whats the easiest (legitimated) way to get knife kills?

Re: knife help

I never had much luck with the charge in and start stabbing thing. What I find works best is to just discipline yourself so that you don't immediately use your primary weapon for every kill. A lot of times, you will find that you've gotten behind someone and can easily kill him with a knife if you remember to use it.

Comment

try and flank the enemy from behind and just stay far back so they wont come up behind you but you can run up and get a kill on them.

Comment

pretend u are haveing a outdoor barbacue at Karkand Square... when they gather around to get some food u take out the razer and Slice them into peaces
        GL

BTW that must be the smalest sig iv ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
          BTW that must be the smalest sig iv ever seen...

Comment

catch people busy doing something else

like in a stationary weapon or busy trying to kill one of your team mates

karkand is best for knife badges, just hit the usmc hills and stab the snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
              pretend u are haveing a outdoor barbacue at Karkand Square... when they gather around to get some food u take out the razer and Slice them into peaces
              GL

haha, thats pretty good, thanks alot will try some of the stuff guys :salute:

Comment

and fix the sig.

Comment

Play city maps like Strike at Karkand and Road to Jalalabad, they are easy to flank your enemy and to get easy knife kills. When I need knife kills, I don't really think about it. I'll just play normally and when the chance comes to knife your enemy, I take it and add a knife kill to the list.

Comment

I've got my knife badge on Jalalabad

Hehe check this one out. http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7ljZ5HYxJA

Comment

lol @ 7:06

He cut his balls off!

Comment

LMFAO

Awesome video
                        You must love the accent

Comment

tip..dont get shot. how to do that? bunny hop. i kno ppl hate that but i htink its a legit tactic since EVERYONE can do it.

Comment

Ah I miss that show...crykies But if you ask me, the guy seems rather deprived to nutsack the guys too often. Can't he find a local lady of the night somewhere, for a better fit for that? XD

Comment

thanks for the help. will resize the sig, like i said im new

Comment

Working...
                              X