Point Weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point Weirdness

Pretty new to the game here, so forgive me if this is easily explained....

Havne't been playing long, hit my 150 points for first promotion. Was working on my 500 points for the next. As of about 3 days ago I was 50% of the way there.

I haven't played over the 3 day period I just mentioned and checked my scores online...suddenly I'm at over 2k points....still one stripe. Stats say I'm 80 something percent toward next promotion. Which left me going ....

HUH?

Was there a very recent change in the scoring system, or should I just assume it's a fluke?

Re: Point Weirdness

Jesus loves you, duh.

Comment

Originally posted by VaeVictus1975 View Post
      Pretty new to the game here, so forgive me if this is easily explained....

Havne't been playing long, hit my 150 points for first promotion. Was working on my 500 points for the next. As of about 3 days ago I was 50% of the way there.

I haven't played over the 3 day period I just mentioned and checked my scores online...suddenly I'm at over 2k points....still one stripe. Stats say I'm 80 something percent toward next promotion. Which left me going ....

HUH?

Was there a very recent change in the scoring system, or should I just assume it's a fluke?
      Thanks for letting us all know how big of a cheater you are. I will be reporting you to EA and your account will be banned. Have a nice day. :laugh:

Comment

God, how many threads have there been for this? Way, way to many. Every player who played during the stats outage got 2,000 free points and a golden star.

Next time, use the search feature, its there for a reason.

Comment

EA really should have put the compensation news in the news-box that appears when you start BF2.

To the OP: http://bf2.totalgamingnetwork.com/fo...d.php?t=120271

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
            EA really should have put the compensation news in the news-box that appears when you start BF2.

To the OP: http://bf2.totalgamingnetwork.com/fo...d.php?t=120271
            Yeah, that would be a good idea. Would inform all the new players in what was going on. How long have they had the Highway Tampa download one up there?

Comment

The latest was put up on the June 28th, but the beta version of Tampa had been up since June 5th.

Comment

do people ever read other topics?

past week and theres been about 20+ of these, excluding the 'official' ones

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                  do people ever read other topics?

past week and theres been about 20+ of these, excluding the 'official' ones
                  no, but I wish some of the noobs would give the new noobs a break once in a while.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                    no, but I wish some of the noobs would give the new noobs a break once in a while.
                    I agree, we aint all forum whores......

Comment

Originally posted by Night735 View Post
                      I agree, we aint all forum whores......
                      who's whoring? I've been here since the beginning. :hi:
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

i dont care about noobs or whores

i dont care about noobs or whores.

Comment

i didnt start playing till august and i got 2000 point WTF

Comment

wow signa i thought i miteve been the oldest one here (forum wise) i remember browsing the forums for a while. just never thought about signing up until sept of 05

and yeah, i blame EA for not really posting any news about this

Comment

Working...
                            X