POE and other mods question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE and other mods question

If i download this mod will it run as a separate program like sandbox does? and also, which mod should i get like which one do people play the most out of desert conflict, POE, project reality, ETC.....what should i download?

Re: POE and other mods question

- They will run like separate games. There will be no issue with your vanilla install and you can have as many mods installed as you can DL and none will affect the other. Each should have their own desktop shortcut to start the game.
    - Try them ALL...they are free and all offer something different so why not.

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
      If i download this mod will it run as a separate program like sandbox does? and also, which mod should i get like which one do people play the most out of desert conflict, POE, project reality, ETC.....what should i download?
      It will run its own thing like sandbox does yes, and as for the mod you pick to play that people play the most of well thats based on player count at any givin time I guess..

little example: Players for each mod at 3:30pm EST 8/11/2007

POE2 players right now =317
      DCON players right now =142
      project reality players right now = 558
      EOD players right now = 0
      US intervention players right now = 5

so its all up to you...

Comment

hmm....sound like project reality for me im also considering POE

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
          hmm....sound like project reality for me im also considering POE
          best to try a few of them then make a decision.. cause just player count doesn't really mean much but you asked for it.

Comment

Working...
          X