ranks not working..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ranks not working..?

hi, i just got BF2 the other day (there is no manual cos it's 2nd hand, which is y im on here rather than lookin in there).

n e way, i've been playing on ranked servers all the time but for some reason the bar in the 'BFHQ' tab that says 'progress to next rank' still hasnt changed. is there something i'm missing? i also got a few medals (killing 5 ppl in 1 go, etc) but when i look in the medals/awards tab it doenst show any starts. all the other stats that i thought would show something, dont.

is there anyone that can help?

thanks,

shwhjw

Re: ranks not working..?

Have you downloaded the 1.41 patch and installed it yet?

Comment

As long as your global score is increasing, theres no problem. Well the stats are updating for most of us, but maybe for some, it doesnt?

Comment

no, i havnt got the patch, thanks, i'll look it up. the global score's not increasing either. everything is on 0.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        536 MB!?!?

i was thinking it was only gonna b a few mb like the COD2 1.3 patch... i'm looking into new video cards now anyway so i'm gonna wait until i can get BF 2142. i can live without stats for a few weeks...

thanks 4 the help anyway,
        shwhjw

Comment

Working...
        X