The most awesome thing I ever did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most awesome thing I ever did

After seeing a F-35B bomb my base time and again, I took my trusted and must used weapon, the M95, and when he returned, he had obviously seen me, cause he was pointed right at me. I took aim at the cockpit... the next 2 secs felt like 2 mins, of joy as you see the F-35B pilot realizing whats happening, and desperately trying turning to break off, but to no avail I shoot him through the glass, and because he was just about to break off, the unmanned plane didn't hit me

I was capsing it in channels, and the guy (he is going for being a really good pilot) just couldn't give anything but the "..." triple dot

That was utterly hilarious, I have tried to repit it however so far haven't been able to replicate it.

Whats your most awesome deed in BF2?

Re: The most awesome thing I ever did

Taking out a J-10 with a pistol in mid-air, that was pretty cool.

Comment

yo crisis, its ben, from mi5, and um most awesome thing was so far was that a enemy helo (with full health), was raping the airfield, i got really pissed and ransomly shot at it with my m95, and it blew up, killing pilot and gunner. i know that i was full health cuz it was not smoking lol :P

Comment

Didn't you post this same story already in another thread of the same name?

Comment

Originally posted by Armitageman View Post
          Didn't you post this same story already in another thread of the same name?
          I think so :laugh:

Comment

Once I took out a f-35 by slashing at it with my knife, one slash, took em out.

Comment

Earlier i was on a 24/7 wake server, i spawned as USMC, as a Engineer, hopped in the F35B and started having bomb practice, alas the enemy J10 pilot was a noob and couldnt kill me, so i had no problem avoiding him and letting him get some air time while he went to rape the carrier, our commander was in the USS ESSEX guns to the start of the runway and he pounded the J10, but i was bombing the crap out of enemy DPV's and AA units to keep out Cobra safe

Comment

How The Hell Can U Slash A Plane Flying At 800 Kph?

Comment

u can read of my greatest moment in another thread

-too long to repeat

Comment

The greatest thing I can remember (as of now) is when I spawned spec ops on One of the special forces maps. I jumped in a chopper and took off, and flew to the enemy base. I was planning on landing right on the flag by jumping out at high speed... Instead, when I flew my chopper quickly I bailed out right as an enemy was getting into his. I threw c4 wildly, and one got on him. I blew him up and bragged.

Comment

my great story started in an internet cafe and gaming room. there was a big lan one time with about 20 ppl and half of them were noobs, the map was wake... so i jumped into the black hawk and flew really high hoping i wouldnt be spotted, i got spotted by the j-10 so he started shooting at me and wizzed right pass the chopper and turned around, i jumped out and parachuted then aimed at the j-10 with my M95(he was flying into me going to kill me) and shot him thru the glass and hit him and i was laughing at him and bragging about it hahahaha it wqas funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbieythebuilda View Post
                        my great story started in an internet cafe and gaming room. there was a big lan one time with about 20 ppl and half of them were noobs, the map was wake... so i jumped into the black hawk and flew really high hoping i wouldnt be spotted, i got spotted by the j-10 so he started shooting at me and wizzed right pass the chopper and turned around, i jumped out and parachuted then aimed at the j-10 with my M95(he was flying into me going to kill me) and shot him thru the glass and hit him and i was laughing at him and bragging about it hahahaha it wqas funny.
                        That...is....

AWESOME!!!!

Comment

WOW that was awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X