Special Forces Unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces Unlocks

On the main page it shows all the G36 special forces weapons. Well i got the sniper rifle and like 2 G36 unlocks for BF2 vanilla, how do i get the other unlocks for vanilla like a flashbang and the SCAR weapons? (i know its possible cause my friend used a flash on highway tampa) It's still locked so how do i unlock it? I thought all those things become unlocked when you get SF...

Re: Special Forces Unlocks

flash bangs come with the F2000 assault unlock!
    you can unlock the SCAR when you next get a promotion, and if you unlocked the first Spec Ops weapon!

Comment

righty oh

you get an extra levels worth of unlocks

so normally you get these

spec-ops: G-36C
      sniper: M95
      assault: G3
      support: PKM
      eng: jackhammer
      medic: L85
      AT: DAO-12

but with SF played on your account you can unlock one more weapon for each kit

spec-ops: SCAR-L
      sniper: L96
      assault: FN F2000 ( flashbangs come with this unlock, but it wont appear unlocked on BFHQ)
      support: MG36
      eng: MP7
      med: G36E
      AT: FN P90

you must have hte first weapon for that kit before you can have the option to unlock the second weapon for that kit

also you get 2 unlocks per promotion

Comment

thanks, also just a quick little thing, if the map depicted in the SF intro is devils perch, where on the map is that massive staircase depicted in the video?

Comment

it is around the back of the asylum, where the boats spawn and the SEALs can attack

Comment

I remember how excited I was when I was getting my unlocks. Then they become boring so the last hundred hours or so I've been playing with the stock weapons. If you think about it all the weapons are ok and none has a huge advantage over the others, it's just a personal preference.

Comment

Working...
            X