BF2 stats messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 stats messed up

when i logged in, i got an additional 2000 points, than i should have gotten and a gold star that i did not earned. it says i earned 2170 points of 500 needed to be promoted??? how is this possible? i think the stats are screwed? my account is damasta55 so you can check my stats if you want.

Re: BF2 stats messed up

just go into the game and play a round / get a point and u will get ur promotion the first point u get. promotions are awarded in game..not out of game

Comment

It's due to the "compensation" EA gave the stats padders, sorry, ranked server players. This consists of 2000 points and a gold star (wow, a gold star!).

By the way, if you're using an on-screen keyboard, have fun in BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
        By the way, if you're using an on-screen keyboard, have fun in BF2.
        I've got to try that.:laugh:

I could just imagine it now...

Comment

i don't use the onscreen keyboard for the game, i needed to use that b/c my keyboard doesnt let me take screenshots...i don't cheat. i dk how i got those points. just the day before i had only 120, so i dk how i went up that much. today i logged in and got 2 points, which made the promotions go through.

Comment

if you read the posts that people are kindly replying to you in, you would have noted that camperstike has already given the sufficient reason as to why you got the 2000 points and the star.

Comment

Working...
            X