Maps missing in SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps missing in SF?

Ok so i finally installed BF2 deluxe successfully so....i went to single player SF and theres only like four special forces maps there...the only ones there were surge, night flight, devils perch and like one other....where are the rest like Iron Gator? are those other ones only playble online? :shock:

Btw, i got this game used as the BF2 deluxe edition so if someone did "delete" the other maps from being playable in single player then how do iget them back??

Re: Maps missing in SF?

The other ones are only available to play online, or in LAN conquest mode.

Comment

I play iron Gator online. Doyou have the Latest patch 1.41?Ionly had 1.4 and no one was on then but when i got 1.41 i got a ton of Maps choices!

Comment

Yeah, i played it online...its....confusing O_o anyways um how come no one has a server for Devil's Perch?

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
          Yeah, i played it online...its....confusing O_o anyways um how come no one has a server for Devil's Perch?
          because the servers that did used to run it never filled up, so im guessing they just scrapped it. just like surge, which i think is a great map, rare to find a server running that.

Comment

Working...
          X