Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most servers are red - latest patch

Hi guys

I just installed BF2 on my new computer along with Project Reality. The problem is, almost every single server - with the exception of about 3 - are marked as red and therefore unplayable on. This occurs on both BF2 and PR. In custom games it states that my game version is up to date (1.41 and 6.0 respectively). I have tried reinstalling both the game and the mod but have no success. Disabling my firewall seems to make no difference (not sure why it would if there are some servers trickling through). The only other thing I can think of is to port forward through my router, but this brings me to the same issue as the firewall (and its a bit complicated and slow on my router so i'd rather do it as a last resort). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: Most servers are red - latest patch

Sure you haven't got 1.4 or some kind of 1.41 beta patch?

Download patch again.

Comment

Hmmm...Sounds good, i'll try it. But is there any easy way to uninstall a patch so I can install a fresh download? Or do I have to uninstall it all? Or can I just install a new patch?

Comment

^^ dont think so. i think ull just have to do a full reinstall

Comment

You don't have to reinstall, just run the latest patch to overwrite all the files.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            ^^ dont think so. i think ull just have to do a full reinstall
            haha you bastard

Comment

Working...
            X