This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd stats update

So yesterday I was playing on a Gulf of Oman server. I was a sergeant and needed about 300 points for my next promotion. So I hopped in the helo and made my way over to cap a flag. I then capped the flag and I got promoted.

I was thinking... ok what just happened here? So i finished the round and left. I looked at my stats and noticed I got an extra 2000 points.

Is this just the backlog of stats from the downtime? Because that seems to be about what I earned during the time that they were down.

Re: Wierd stats update

ive never had that...thats interesting, normally it updates after the round on the normal update time.....at least you know you got 2000 points good job soldier! :salute:

im waiting for the updates to give me my veteran medic badge, my expert ground defence and my basic command...but ive been waiting a day and ive passed the requirements by far.

Comment

Originally posted by GraZer_1 View Post
      So yesterday I was playing on a Gulf of Oman server. I was a sergeant and needed about 300 points for my next promotion. So I hopped in the helo and made my way over to cap a flag. I then capped the flag and I got promoted.

I was thinking... ok what just happened here? So i finished the round and left. I looked at my stats and noticed I got an extra 2000 points.

Is this just the backlog of stats from the downtime? Because that seems to be about what I earned during the time that they were down.
      So you didn't hear? That's the EA/Dice stats compensation(2000pts) for about 150,000 players. Plus a gold medal.

Comment

lol i forgot to read the other threads before i posted >_<

sry lol

Comment

Working...
        X