2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

Hey guys this may seem like 2 noob questions but I haven't found the answer in any guides.

First off, is there anyway I can obtain the L69A1, 2nd sniper without buying SF, if so how. Whenever I get another unlock it never comes up...

The other I've forgottern probably post t later :P

cheers,

edit: Oh yea, by getting the badges and medals do I get extra global points?

Re: 2 questions

get a friend with SF to play for u.

Comment

that the only way?

Comment

indeed if you have a friend who own's sf let him play 1 round sf on your account.
        After that you will get the sf unlocks .
        You first have to unlock the vanilla bf2 weapons of the class before you can unlock the sf weapon of the class

Comment

badges etc dont get you points

Comment

You need the m95 first before you can get the other sniper and so on for all unlocks.

Comment

if you trust me... i can do some SF for you thats if you trust me ... but no reason for u not to trust me... other this is i can give you a account for free...if u want

Comment

i say this to everyone that asks this, and ill say it again.
                why don't you just buy SF? i mean, it costs next to nothing, and not only will you just get extra weapons, you might find you'll actually enjoy playing the SF maps.

EDIT: oh yeh i forgot, only do it if you trust him, i dont think he mentioned that.........

Comment

Yep, Warlord has got to be one of the best maps as well.

Comment

i'll do it

i've done it for 2 people on these forums so far, i'm sure they'd give me a recommendation. i see no point in 'hijacking' someones elses account, i'm too big a points whore to waste time away from my account, other then the acquisition of the unlocks of course

Comment

Working...
                    X