f35b vs f35b best dogfight ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: f35b vs f35b best dogfight ever.

Pooor poor eddie.....lol *pats back* But I like Warthogs myself...good air to ground. A little slow, not as effective VS other planes, but that's half of the fun and challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
      Hehe... My little experiment suceeded. I took an old Eddy thread and posted it as my own just to see if ppl would say that this is dumb or not.

Hehe poor Eddy, he gets flamed no matter what he posts.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113492
      Hey thats how things go, if your annoying, people will be less tolerant of you. In this case, Eddy has to have absolute original, interesting, and grammar check'd posts to be approved.

Originally posted by Armitageman View Post
      Pooor poor eddie.....lol *pats back* But I like Warthogs myself...good air to ground. A little slow, not as effective VS other planes, but that's half of the fun and challenge.
      you crazy? its so easy gunning down su39's... just a few rounds and they are dead toast!

Comment

I knew Eddy posted this same question before and thats why I didnt reply to it here, although I didnt know it was an EXACT duplicate of the original post.

I think you guys are too hard on Eddy, sure he makes some posts that make you go "WTF??" but he does have a lot of good posts and ideas, and when you see that its him posting it you flame the guy anyways......just because its him.
        I dont post on here nearly as much as I used too because its getting to the point where it appears some of you think your better than everyone else and you never know when the next flame thread is going to be lit. I think alot of you guys need to grow the f**k up and quit acting like your all that. Ive seen stupid STUPID posts from just about everyone here (with the exception of Rocket, Chris and a few of the other obviously intelligent people) so your no better than Eddy, just not as publicized.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          Hey thats how things go, if your annoying, people will be less tolerant of you. In this case, Eddy has to have absolute original, interesting, and grammar check'd posts to be approved.

you crazy? its so easy gunning down su39's... just a few rounds and they are dead toast!
          As I said, that's what makes it challenging. Challenges are fun, refreshing, something to really test your skills. The best planes don't really do that. I'd love to see a dogfight between two of the worst rated planes and see what develops from that. I'd pay to see that. :salute::yay:

Comment

Ive said it before, F35B dogfights kick ***. If you want a cannon only fight, you can always agree to having one. F35B agility in dogfights is extremely fun, and playing your cards right will keep the locks from being made. Yet mistakes punish you to the max.

MiG vs MiG is slow, the rest are just missile dodging crap. If you dislike missiles, agree to not playing with them, or just go 1.12 or download the Demo.

Comment

I think i found a solution for Eddy. He just needs someone elce to post stuff that he got on his mind

Comment

i did it with one of my mates, but with j-10, wasn't great, but maybe we shall give this a go

Comment

i think the f35b should by a billion Xs better than a j10

Comment

Working...
                  X