Stats? What The Hell?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Loucifur

    #1

    Stats? What The Hell?

    Ok. Weird.

    I was just playing online I was 600 points away from staff sergeant. Thought id try get it to 300 points tonight.

    A few games in it said i was promoted. I thought WTF?

    Just looked at my stats...... I am now 1600 points OVER the staff sergeant promotion (hasnt updated my rank too) and my SPM has shot THROUGH THE ROOF. ( http://bf2s.com/player/105883269/history/SPM/ )

    Any ideas on WTF is going on? Maybe a load of kills I had before have only just been accounted for? My number of kills AND number of deaths has increased a lot.

    This happened to anyone else?
  • Sars99
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 1708

    #2
    Re: Stats? What The Hell?

    read the other posts, you just got 2,000 points free

    my SPM went up too, by 0.05

    Comment

    • Loucifur

      #3
      Re: Stats? What The Hell?

      Why on earth would they give 2000 free points, and where is this post?

      I hope I actually deserved the 2000 points...

      Comment

      • Sars99
        Member
        • Apr 2007
        • 1708

        #4
        Re: Stats? What The Hell?

        for playing during the stats outage

        check some of the recent threads with stats in the title

        Comment

        • ConscriptVirus
          Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 6369

          #5
          Re: Stats? What The Hell?

          yeah u also get a nice shiny gold star :) (hope ur not complaining)

          Comment

          • Loucifur

            #6
            Re: Stats? What The Hell?

            Hmm...

            Well ok :P I kinda like to see how well im doing and use stats to see my improvment but nevermind

            Comment

            • Sars99
              Member
              • Apr 2007
              • 1708

              #7
              Re: Stats? What The Hell?

              yeh i'd reckon it'd suck as a low rank

              it wouldn't effect you if you were higher up

              i can imagine some person that started during that week, say they have 250 points, they'd now have 4 free unlocks and be 250pts away from another 2. Plus a SPM you could shake a stick at

              Comment

              • fore a lot
                Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 259

                #8
                Re: Stats? What The Hell?

                dude, bf2s don't usually update our stats right after the match.
                try

                faster update but less feature than bf2s

                Comment

                • Loucifur

                  #9
                  Re: Stats? What The Hell?

                  I know that.

                  Comment

                  • signa
                    CS-Nation / TGN Staff
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 4191

                    #10
                    Re: Stats? What The Hell?

                    Originally posted by Loucifur
                    Why on earth would they give 2000 free points, and where is this post?

                    I hope I actually deserved the 2000 points...
                    Here:

                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

                    Comment

                    • RocketChild
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3949

                      #11
                      Re: Stats? What The Hell?

                      I deserve no points!!! I did not play in June! ahahaha

                      Comment

                      • DesertFalcon
                        Member
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 4011

                        #12
                        Re: Stats? What The Hell?

                        Originally posted by fore a lot
                        dude, bf2s don't usually update our stats right after the match.
                        try

                        faster update but less feature than bf2s
                        To update on BF2s the page has to be loaded up and then you are put in a quene then your stats will update in a few minutes there. Thats it in a nutshell.

                        Comment

                        • ham_411

                          #13
                          Re: Stats? What The Hell?

                          Originally posted by Sars99
                          i can imagine some person that started during that week, say they have 250 points, they'd now have 4 free unlocks and be 250pts away from another 2. Plus a SPM you could shake a stick at
                          i made a second account during the outage period, was originally gonna be a TK account but it got a bit boring after a while. so i switched it to a noob tube account. man i finished first so many times in relation to how many rounds i played it was great fun. but those points never got added, and actually as of yet neither have the 2k and star.

                          Comment

                          Working...