Screenshot Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot Problem.

every time i press print screen in bf2, my pc lags for like 4 seconds and goes back to gameplay and everyone is jumping around for like 5 seconds. when i view my screen shots, theres two... whats up with that?

my specs are :

4200x2(AM2)
    2 gigs of ram
    1 320gb hdd
    BFG 7600gt Factory OC'd
    and some msi k9 series motherboard that supports sli, but not in sli.

Re: Screenshot Problem.

There's a low quality .jpg and a high-quality.png

It's all like that.

Comment

hmmm... with your specs, it shouldn't do that. Try defragging your hard disk.

Moving to support.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
        hmmm... with your specs, it shouldn't do that. Try defragging your hard disk.

Moving to support.
        His specs are in his post

every time i press print screen in bf2, my pc lags for like 4 seconds and goes back to gameplay and everyone is jumping around for like 5 seconds. when i view my screen shots, theres two... whats up with that?
        I would start by defragging you HDD, and scanning for adware, spyware & viruses and also check how many processes you are running in windows as you may well be using say half your ram on unnecessary apps.

See this tweakguide.

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
          His specs are in his post
          Yea, i know, hence me saying "with those specs, it shouldn't do that".

Comment

mine does it too lol, only game that does it :/

Comment

I have to admit mine does it for approx a mere second but all my fps games do it when doing a screenshot except HL2.

Like i mentioned above, do a system tweak and you may see a difference.

Comment

ok thanks guys

Comment

yeah i thought that was normal. my pc also does that whenver i tkae a screen shot. freezes for like a few seconds. thats why i never have any good combat shots

Comment

Mines fine. I have heard people don't stutter when screen shotting with FRAPS. Might be worth a dig?

Comment

ya ya, i never get a stutter with fraps either, but the pic format sucks, i want jpg but im not gonna buy fraps... waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Suicide_Clyde
                        ya ya, i never get a stutter with fraps either, but the pic format sucks, i want jpg but im not gonna buy fraps... waste of money.
                        Well if fraps dont work for ya, & your print screen keep pumpin out that lagg, ya ever tried xfire? it has screenshot for bf2, u just set up your keys in the options & boom, it takes killer shots, & you can upload them to your xfire homepage, but on the website there low resolution, the ones you want is in you xfire folder in your c: drive.

hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                        X