Rewards, stats and medals question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards, stats and medals question.

Is it true that when you rank up on one server that your stats are NOT carried over to let's say a new server you might wanna play on. So you dont have to start all the way over just because you want to play on a new server?

Re: Rewards, stats and medals question.

Nope.

Unless in PR, where it's a clusterf*ck.

Comment

I dont understand what you mean? U said nope then u contradicted yourself.

Comment

It's not true, it's universal your rank, stats, & whatever carry over to any ranked server.

Comment

lets make it easy and look at it like this. you take a bag (your account) on holiday to all different destinations (servers) and on your travels you fill the bag with different items (points). where ever you go those items (points) are always in the bag.
          lol, dont ask wtf i even said it like that as i dont really know, just seemed an easy way to put it across:hmm::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
            lets make it easy and look at it like this. you take a bag (your account) on holiday to all different destinations (servers) and on your travels you fill the bag with different items (points). where ever you go those items (points) are always in the bag.
            lol, dont ask wtf i even said it like that as i dont really know, just seemed an easy way to put it across:hmm::laugh:
            you hope.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
              yeah man that was actually pretty Fvcked up.:nod:

Your points, ranks, medals etc carry over to any servers. If you are wondering also, your ranks on totalbf2.com increase the more you post:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Roberts91 View Post
                I dont understand what you mean? U said nope then u contradicted yourself.
                No, he didn't. He said that with the main BF2 ranking system, your stats (and rank) are the same for any server you join. Then he wrote about PR, Project Reality, which is a mod for BF2 with its own different ranking system.

Comment

Well that's cleared up for me, but my question is, how would one get these stats for general view or is that a part of the mod or group they join? I've noticed many different looking stat counters on people's signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Armitageman View Post
                    how would one get these stats for general view or is that a part of the mod or group they join?
                    There are several sites that allow you to see your stats, and most of them have a signature generator that lets you choose theme, what kind of data you want and so on. Different sites have different sigens, and almost every site offers more than one signature type. I recommend bf2player.com, it updates your stats very quickly (the round ends - you see them), and has a pretty good offer of signatures.

Comment

Working...
                    X