What should i do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i do ?

I am always going for points in matches, flags and being assult, but i want to be more relaxed and be sniper sometimes, but i dont want my ranks to go down, i was wondering on your opinion on this, i always play in ranked because i dont play in player because of the team killing and also because i still want to get points and medals in ranked.
    i can either:
    1. let my ranks go down, play how i want, and just play fun
    2. carry on keeping my rank up

Re: What should i do ?

What do you mean by "ranks go down"?

Comment

Have fun with it... It's a game.. All of us here bought it for its family name and how fun 1942 was and to be honest.. still is. But it's a forum, so the opinions you are going to recieve will vary.

Lol.. and for the people in the comminity who think stats are going down with the new patch, hell, you might as well take my advice and have fun, like 60% of players are now. Up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelicThreat View Post
        Have fun with it... It's a game.. All of us here bought it for its family name and how fun 1942 was and to be honest.. still is. But it's a forum, so the opinions you are going to recieve will vary.

Lol.. and for the people in the comminity who think stats are going down with the new patch, hell, you might as well take my advice and have fun, like 60% of players are now. Up to you.
        stop right there,where have you heard anyhting about a new patch?im sure it would have been on the font page if there was any news about it.

Comment

anfelicthreat, i think i am going to agree with you, at the end of the day its all about fun

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
            stop right there,where have you heard anyhting about a new patch?im sure it would have been on the font page if there was any news about it.

Lol.. well.. like i said sir,

The people who "THINK" the new patch will reset things...

::Think::

Synonyms -- To expect; guess; cogitate; reflect; ponder; contemplate; meditate; muse; imagine; suppose; believe. See Expect, Guess.

Its not out yet.. BUT, people are alrady GUESSING what will happen.

Originally posted by olliestockton View Post
            anfelicthreat, i think i am going to agree with you, at the end of the day its all about fun

Thank you adding yourself to the majority of us who play games for fun...

LEARN FROM olliestockton.. Lets make games fun again.. not all comp.

Comment

he is not talking about losing his stats but being afraind his stats not going up so fast if he plays more relaxed like sniper for rxample instead of points whoring.

Comment

Play for fun, forget your stats. What do you get out of good stats? Someone saying nice stats now and then? Does it really matter? Just play how you want and have fun!

Comment

Working...
                X