This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from TV2 ;(

I don't know if youre familiar with the TV2 servers but they run specific maps 24 hours a day so you can choose what map you want to play and rerun it constantly. It's nice sometimes if you have a favourite map.

But yeah, I had an accident with some bad piloting and a friendly chopper packed with teammates and received a perma-ban from all TV2 servers. Is there any way to get yourself un-banned? And failing that, how do you change your IP?

Re: Banned from TV2 ;(

Appeal on their forums.
    And they don't ban you from your IP they ban you from your hash so if your appeal is rejected all you need to do is go out and buy a new disk.

Comment

I severely doubt you would ever get a perm ban for crashing a chopper..sounds like there is a lot more to the story than you are telling, if you want to get un-banned go on there forums and ask to be unbanned.

Comment

Head over to their servers and apologise. Don't argue your point unless you want to stay banned.

Comment

Here is the link to their forum: Forum.battle.no

Comment

I googled it but can't seem to find any homepage or forums.. anyone lend a hand :]?

edit - cheers

Comment

But seriously why would you want to go back to a server that you got banned from for crashing a chopper...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                But seriously why would you want to go back to a server that you got banned from for crashing a chopper...
                Haha. If that was the reason you got banned, it means the admins are total douchebags who don't know how to admin correctly.

Comment

I got banned from tv2(all of em)...totally diferent reason tho...

Comment

They have a "complaints" form for appeal against ban. It doesn't work at the moment. I made a thread, and it was locked, linking me to the complaints form.. that doesnt work.

Comment

i got banned for owning an admin n00by servers

Comment

Yeah, I`m banned for teamkilling full BH, and the people around it "on purpose"
                        I really can`t be asked to go to the forums, if they have one, and say how things really went down.

Oh well

Comment

Working...
                        X