Fun new map idea :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun new map idea :D

Well, EA has released a few new maps for this game over time....Jalalabad, Highway Tampa....and i thought it would be cool if they released a new map for the expansion packs. Here's my idea. This could be a combination for Special Forces and Armoured Fury. "The MEC has recently teamed up with Insergents for a new project. Using money from oil trading they have created 6 massive transport submarines each holding 200 passengers. They have now landed off the coast of New York and are setting up base on Ellis Island. A Navy Seal Dispatch has been sent to the area. This promises to be an unusual and disastrous battle in which the outcome is unknown." I thought this would be cool. You would see all out air and land vehicle battles in the streets of new york with in-building combat and lots of cool sniper opportunities. You could drive in new vehicles like taxis and motorcycles...:yay: Well its never going to happen but it was fun to imagine.

Re: Fun new map idea

Sounds ineresting, not a bad idea. Altough I don't got any expansions.

Maybe if some1 called me a hacker one more time your dream could come true...

Comment

Maybe if some1 called me a hacker one more time your dream could come true...

Comment

Ive calmed down

Comment

Originally posted by Syndr0me View Post
          Ive calmed down
          Sure you have.

Hacker. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed
            Well, EA has released a few new maps for this game over time....Jalalabad, Highway Tampa....and i thought it would be cool if they released a new map for the expansion packs. Here's my idea. This could be a combination for Special Forces and Armoured Fury. "The MEC has recently teamed up with Insergents for a new project. Using money from oil trading they have created 6 massive transport submarines each holding 200 passengers. They have now landed off the coast of New York and are setting up base on Ellis Island. A Navy Seal Dispatch has been sent to the area. This promises to be an unusual and disastrous battle in which the outcome is unknown." I thought this would be cool. You would see all out air and land vehicle battles in the streets of new york with in-building combat and lots of cool sniper opportunities. You could drive in new vehicles like taxis and motorcycles...:yay: Well its never going to happen but it was fun to imagine.
            Lagfest, but good idea

Comment

I always thought it would be cool to have bombers in an urban enviornment. but then again, people would probably just make a million IO servers anyway.

Comment

If you want subs check out the N@W and FH2 mods and others

Comment

EA will not release any more maps, expansions or patches, especially after the Highway Tampa related stats affair.

Its more hassle than its worth if something breaks.

Comment

I still fail to see how the manage to **** up so much, wake..jalabad no problems, a map that they get paid a ****load to make and they didt even get that right.

Comment

That is a very nice idea. Although that would take ages to make. God EA is such a pain in the ***!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                        I still fail to see how the manage to **** up so much, wake..jalabad no problems, a map that they get paid a ****load to make and they didt even get that right.
                        Money doesn't always solve serious problems. Look at Rooney, he is still as ugly as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          Money doesn't always solve serious problems. Look at Rooney, he is still as ugly as hell.
                          hahahahahahha.... i loled

Comment

Yeah...too bad they cant keep developing on BF2 cause i think BF2142 is bull****

Comment

Working...
                            X