Hi all! Im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! Im new

Hi everybody! I just registered today on this site because it looked like the biggest BF2 site/forums there is. It's mid 2007 ( I know, im late...) just bought BF2 (even worse XD). I have been enjoying it very much, been playing for a total of 3 days now. The kit I have used the most is definitly Sniper (Total of 4 hours, 2 hours for Spec-Ops). I have unlocked the M95 soo I can access the L96A1, wich to my surprise, I need BF2: SF. I have been watching youtube sniping videos and reading articles about it. Today I made a killer shot! I got it on tape! And I was hoping to share it with you guys today soo enjoy!

I record all my footage with fraps with all settings at High with 6xAA. It's also recorded @ 1280x1024 resolution with about 20-30 frames. It's nice quality!

Video: http://www.*********.com/?5d1t4tr0o2c

I am also looking for a clan soo.. give me a shout if you wanna try me out or something! I have been playing CS 1.6 for 5 years and has had 3 years cal exp. I know what im doing in the competetive world .

Info if wanted:
    Favorite Kit: Sniper
    Other: Teamplayer, Ventrilo + mic

Hmm, I don't really know what BF2 clans want XD, just message me for questions!

See you all around!!

-Syndr0me...BF2 tag is -=187=-syndr0me by accident did know in the 1.41 patch theres a prefix option

Re: Hi all! Im new

187 hackers?

Comment

No why?? why do you say that? The 187 I know played CoD2 and i meet them playing WiC Close beta..

Omg, are poeple gonna think im a hacker?

Thx for the hi

and btw, why you say i am hacker? explanation please?

Here is our site http://www.the187clan.com/phpBB/

dunno why you call me or my clan hackers..

Comment

Hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

huu wtf?? Wow.. what's with the ********, I asked for a single hi.. god

Comment

Calm down, just messin' with you. I really have no idea what 187 is.

Welcome to the battlefield!! I hope you have a good time and you are lucky you didn't have to put up with BF2 patch 1.3.

Don't forget to try out some mods and show some love for the mod teams.

POE2
            PR
            OPK
            sandbox/camobox
            airmaps
            etc.

WAITING FOR FH2!!!!!!!!!!! please come out soon!!!!!

Comment

Oohh, thanks for the scare.. and aftermath smile I browsed the forums a bit and noticed mods and stuff but have no idea how to use them or where you go to play them.. ill keep reading.

Comment

Search this site for "Modjive" It downloads and updates mods for you made by the SIR. Community. Although, sometimes I have problems with the program when trying to install the mods. But I usually get it working.

OR

You can just download the mods yourself and then use a program like WINRAR to extract the file(s) into your BF2 mods folder.

Search this forum--tons of useful information on mods.

Comment

Since when was 'Eastern Canada' another Country?

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post

Since when was 'Eastern Canada' another Country?
                    Quebec wants to split up.

Comment

Welcome to bf2 bro, i would recommend since you do not have alot of hours in bf2 to create a new soldier however, 187 is a well known hack clan name, wouldn't want you to get kicked from more than half the servers you join just for that, it would be a pain pubbing around. from canada lookin for a clan, not recruiting but the canadian armed forces CaF is a good mature canadian clan, 16 is a lil young but maturity works wonders. www.cafteam.com. welcome to BF2.

PS dont waste your money on 2142, its just a toned down made for nerf criers version of bf2.

Comment

dont waste your money on 2142

Meh, I had some good times with that game. But it doesn't have as good of a replay value as BF2 what with the mods and general gameplay.

I seriously only played it for 4 months, general after 3 or so then haven't touched it since and went back to BF2/mods.

The problem with 2142 is the stigma before its release. The lack of a mod community, because all in all it is just a mod (a well done one at that.) Not to say that there isn't a mod community its just not as large as BF2.

It is dumbed down compared to BF2--nothing really rapes in the game, always an effective counter. Although, at least you are able to crouch past clays and shoot them with the (I forget the name) unlock sniper rifle.

Comment

Welcome to BF2. Don't feel bad that your late, because I just started playing a few days ago too. My reason is Two fold, just got DSL and upgraded my video card, Memory and CPU For online gaming which I could not do with dial up. Thought I was the only one left with dial up but seems there are around 20 million still using it.
                          My PC Specs: Pentium 4 2.8 ghz - Windows XP Home - 2 gigs Ram - X1950 Pro AGP Card 512 mb

Comment

Thanks for the advice all, I guess I will remake a new soldier

Altough I need a name that still contains Syndr0me since it's probably already taken. Another thing is that I unlocked that really crappy piece un-accurate long range M95 of a sniper just to get the L96A1 wich I can't get cause I need BF2:SF, would some1 kindly do me the favor of unlocking it for using there BF:SF game .

Thanks!

Oh, and I put Eastern Canada because, no... I love Canada, wish Quebec could crash and burn, but for conference reasons such has cal, because in CS 1.6 ping is all, don't go against western clans if your eastern, you will just wanna throw your mouse. But I also notice that in BF2 most servers all got 100+ping, must be the massive 64 gameplay.

Comment

If he was from quebec I think he would say that instead of eastern canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X