PWNT Much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWNT Much?

Right. I was playing with one of my second accounts and pwning up dis Karkand server.
    Started using the SVD (which I stole from an MEC guy, seeing as I am USMC) in the third round after golding the past two rounds with medic. I pop an admin just as he spawns at Hotel. I then strafe left and then strafe back right and do a prone roll. Another one of the admin's clan hops towards me (he is a medic) with knife drawn. I drill him in the face. I then draw my knife and proceed to spawncamp Hotel with the knife and pistol. After getting warned for "Probable hacks" I fall back and switch kits to get an M16A2. I revive the guy I took the kit from and then rush Hotel again. I decide to go easy on them (to not be kicked for hacking) so I use M16A2 on singleshot. I accidentaly killed both of the admin's with double tap headshots in the space of about 2 seconds. I am given a last warning for "Stop being a b!tch".
    I hook around to Square and defeat 5-6 guys trying to defend it. I then calmly cap the flag, and head for Hotel. I pistol down one of the admin's. The other admin revives him, and I kill the both of them (this time with a nade).
    And am kicked for "Stat padding". Wellz, I rejoin and end up on MEC. I satisfy myself by blowing them into roofs with C4 (FF is off). After getting them 5-6 times with this I go playing normal (AK-74U FTW) I pick up 4-5 kills at the Market area before I am banned.

Another day at the Karkfarm

Cheers

Re: PWNT Much?

lmfao it's fun to do that sometimes. Props for not taking their crap!

Comment

banned for being too good? WTF

Comment

maybe if u gave a 5 sec head start?
        lol
        maybe then theyd quit b!tchin!

props for excessive pro-ness as well:salute:

Comment

pwnage. very nice for not takin admins shat.

Comment

Yeah! Sometimes admins are stupid.

Comment

hahaha, I like how you were kicked for "stat padding"

Comment

the karkfarm...never heard it called that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                  hahaha, I like how you were kicked for "stat padding"
                  lol guess they hadn't actually seen real stat padding much....

i hate going like 11-0 and then getting TK'ed

really screws up my rhythm

Comment

Working...
                  X