X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Kills

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
    ^^^yeah i did.

im betting if someone does reply "they done it" the jet was probly damaged & bullet was all game needed to take it out. i think that is possible.

now a canapie <did i spell that right?)headshot, i'd have to see it, & then i would probably say "aimbot" LOL:salute:
    aim bot, lol, i guess if a jet was coming down on you and flying in a staight line it might be possible

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
      aim bot, lol, i guess if a jet was coming down on you and flying in a staight line it might be possible
      i think aimbot only works with SVD, but im not positive, just what i've heard. so if svd brings it down then it was ready to pop.
      but really evrytime a jet is coming straight at me, i usually see the cannon fire before the plane, they dont seem to care those bullets cost the govt. so much defense spending money & they ought not fire them as much.:shakehead:

Comment

PKM comes in really handy in finishing up damaged Helos

EDIT**
        As does the m95

Comment

PKM shots do little if any damage to my helicopter.

M95's on the other hand, take out at least 3/4ths a bar of health for each shot, depending on where it hit.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
            i think aimbot only works with SVD, but im not positive, just what i've heard. so if svd brings it down then it was ready to pop.
            but really evrytime a jet is coming straight at me, i usually see the cannon fire before the plane, they dont seem to care those bullets cost the govt. so much defense spending money & they ought not fire them as much.:shakehead:
            Afaik aimbots work with all weapons but the SVD is probably the best weapon to be used with an aimbot. Very low deviation and its semi auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
              PKM shots do little if any damage to my helicopter.

M95's on the other hand, take out at least 3/4ths a bar of health for each shot, depending on where it hit.
              ive always wondered this...dariuka where exactly do you have to hit a heli to get the most damage out of it

also: i heard that RPK has some kinda special bullets - not sure if they are AP's or not.

Comment

The best place to hit a heli with an M95 is the pilots face. Actually IIRC the best place is near the rotor.. The RPK uses a normal 5.45 round. I love that gun! I steal it whenever I get the chance.

Comment

i can not cockpit pilots unless i go for headshots.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                    i can not cockpit pilots unless i go for headshots.
                    thast only place to aim, anytime really that allways my aim spot unless the head is outta view:nod:

Comment

M95 does double damage when you hit the cockpit glass. Since it penetrates, it hits the glass when its going in and out of the cockpit thus doing double damage

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        M95 does double damage when you hit the cockpit glass. Since it penetrates, it hits the glass when its going in and out of the cockpit thus doing double damage
                        nice, is there a way to line it up to multiply damage more?

Comment

I always take a pot shot at a chopper if it's damaged. Gotten several kills with both the M95 and the pistol.

Comment

Working...
                          X