Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: .2 wish list

easy, MORE PLAYERS.

Since .15, this mod is without a doubt the best thing out for BF2. Why the numbers are so low is crazy. If you like this mod like I do, please support it by playing it.

As for the next release, your choices for .15 were so good, I say just keepo doing what your doing.

Oh, maybe new music from who ever does your menu and map songs. They are my favorite from this series. Who does those music bits? Can I download them somewhere, or do I just rip them from inside the game?

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
      I don't think that will ever happen man. Heck, a lot of people including myself fighting to remove the whole darn thing. No alarm no lockon signal is the way to go
      thats fine it wont ruin my experience i was just wondering

Comment

I downloaded this mod yesterday and there were no online servers on so i deleted it... its really too bad. i tried every possible scenario by checking and unchecking all the internet filters and still no servers show up. It's a pity really... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex
          I downloaded this mod yesterday and there were no online servers on so i deleted it... its really too bad. i tried every possible scenario by checking and unchecking all the internet filters and still no servers show up. It's a pity really... :cry:
          I was just on a server with 54 people on it, you must be doing something wrong sir.

Comment

ouch you deleted it?

i used to have that probelm then i relized that i had the ranked box checked

DCON mod servers are not ranked

i just watched the harrier video and i drolled everywhere! i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt
              I was just on a server with 54 people on it, you must be doing something wrong sir.
              what the heck?? sir?!? :laugh: put yourself together man! who the heck are you? mabye i downloaded an older version... is v0.15 the newest file?

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
                I don't think that will ever happen man. Heck, a lot of people including myself fighting to remove the whole darn thing. No alarm no lockon signal is the way to go
                yea, it's closer to DC that way. No automatic warning telling you to take evasive action. You have to actually look around you, and find where they are.

Now, I'm not a great fighter, but I have gotten a few great pilots by surprise and killed them. Sure it was lucky, but it there was a warning, they'd have been long gone before I even got a shot on them.

I think it should be harder than BF2. If it takes more skill and concentration it'll improve everyone.

Comment

I second Basrah's Edge, and maybe the Twin Rivers map too, but that may have been from DC Final. Or Miday...that was always lots of fun, but you would need moveable battleships and we all know that the BF2 engine doesn't seem to handle those well. It could be a good air map though.

Comment

how about some good old bocage. i love that map.

Comment

Originally posted by =CDU=Napoleon View Post
                      how about some good old bocage. i love that map.
                      It's coming, don't worry.
                      It is actually on my HD right now...

Comment

Originally posted by =tGA=Harry View Post
                        It is actually on my HD right now...
                        Yep and the Harrier is on mine. Don't you just love being a dev. :laugh:

Comment

Mk-19 - machine grenade launcher - must have and it was in DC, mount in Hummer

Also, let's see some razor wire and tank traps for statics

also, let's see some triple or wall stacked sandbags in 10m lengths

also, more destructed buildings...I want a war zone

did I already mention dustbowl????????

Comment

i want sniper rifles. Likt the semi-auto barret .50 rifle or m14, m60. ALL THE SNIPER RIFLES!!!! And will there be kits like a sniper team consist of 2 people. One spotter and 1 sniper. Can i use the spotter???? i want to use the M4

Comment

Originally posted by Alphapunk2 View Post
                              i want sniper rifles. Likt the semi-auto barret .50 rifle or m14, m60. ALL THE SNIPER RIFLES!!!! And will there be kits like a sniper team consist of 2 people. One spotter and 1 sniper. Can i use the spotter???? i want to use the M4
                              Well, the M82 .50cal is in the game as a pickup.

And sorry to tell you, but the M4 is not. It was replaced by the CAR-15.

Comment

CAR-15 is just about the same thing as M4, just some barrel changes, which you do not see btw, because of the silencer.

Comment

Working...
                                X