This sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks...

I just got the battlefield 2 booster packs collection, so i install it and i enter the code, then it says "thank you for your order" so i start it up to try it in single player first but it says "you must purchase to play this content or something" so i stuck the CD in again and tried installing it again but when i entered the code again it said "please enter a valid promotional code" so i got really mad...should i take it back and get a new one and start over? if so, how do i uninstall just the booster packs that i installed and not the whole BF2 game? like,where do i go just to uninstall boosters...

Re: This sucks...

did you register it online? you have to do that.

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

you have to register it, i bought the 2 packs on dvd installed and registered, yet i can only play armoured fury on my main account and not euro force, even though i regestered them together as one, i sent a ticket and EA is clueless not helping just giving me a lame a$$ link on how to register, well frig i know how to do that and i know how to change my user name to play on an account, just wanted them to allow me to play euro force on my main, but thats too difficult for them to help me with

Comment

is there a way to get the booster packs working for two accounts on the same computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          is there a way to get the booster packs working for two accounts on the same computer?
          nope, EA wants money, and to do that you either have to buy them more than once for each account or switch your name over through their gay a$s Ea downloader which is only allowed 3 times per week.

Comment

Dude, I just played with you in HBD Road Rage...

It must work fine.
            Lol.

Comment

yeah I ran into this problem, just register it at EA's site

Comment

Working...
              X