Gold Medic Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gold Medic Badge

Ghost Town 64 man - number of players doesn't matter - get in some armor and kill away.

Excellent map for getting high kills b/c all of the action is in a central area and you have a full range of vehicles to use.

Comment

Well I just finished a round of Sharqi, and I got 42 kills, but the badge notice didn't come up. Is it still registered, or did something screw up? I disconnected in the middle of the round, but rejoined back in. That still counts as the same round right (40 kills IAR)?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
        Well I just finished a round of Sharqi, and I got 42 kills, but the badge notice didn't come up. Is it still registered, or did something screw up? I disconnected in the middle of the round, but rejoined back in. That still counts as the same round right (40 kills IAR)?
        yes but did you get any kills with anything else, IE secondary explosion, blow up a jeep killing guys next to it, causingg you to earn a jeep roadkill? which for some reason even though your a medic the ame cannot discern what kit you were using for secondary kills

Comment

I have the hours for the Gold Medic Badge right now, but I can't seem to get the 40 kills that is required. Any suggestions on the easiest way to get the kills? Ive tried IO servers and 64 man Wake, but they haven't worked out. I know if I can get a jet on wake it would be no problem, but they are always taken.
          64 players server with half the people or less, longer rounds gives you more time to get the kill requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
            yes but did you get any kills with anything else, IE secondary explosion, blow up a jeep killing guys next to it, causingg you to earn a jeep roadkill? which for some reason even though your a medic the ame cannot discern what kit you were using for secondary kills
            Nope, they were all direct kills. Some were in a chopper or APC, but the rest were just from my l8.

Comment

wow...you don't have enough medic hours. you need 100 minimum, and you only have a little over 77. get past 100 hours, then get the 40 kills 'in a round'. carry on sargeant.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                wow...you don't have enough medic hours. you need 100 minimum, and you only have a little over 77. get past 100 hours, then get the 40 kills 'in a round'. carry on sargeant.
                one word. LOL

i didn't think to look, jst assumed ya know

Comment

Dont use 64 player server
                  Get a jet, be a heli gunner. Or a tank driver on sharqi, jalala or karkand. If you are a medic you will have to ask a lot of supplies though

Comment

Karkand high point server?? Lol you can easily get 90 kills in those servers

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                      Are you talking to me? Because I have 104 hours as medic logged on.

Comment

you cant get 40 kills iar but you can get 371 as a high score

anyway just do as everybody has said go i/o 24 people 64 server and you will pi$$ it m8.

Comment

I've gotten well above 40 kills IAR before, I just made this thread to see what the easiest/fastest way to do it was since I was having trouble getting the kills before the round ended.

Comment

I've gotten well above 40 kills IAR before, I just made this thread to see what the easiest/fastest way to do it was since I was having trouble getting the kills before the round ended.
                            wakey j-10.

Comment

<32 player IO karkand + G36E = 40 kills (just focus on killing first,reviving 2nd)
                              or <32 Wake ,Im siure it will be easier to get a choppa

Comment

well can you show us your stats. sorry if you have a stat sig already I see a gap in the area where a sig normally is but a picture is not coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X