This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change "all-chat" hud color?

Can I change the color of my in-game chat? I received "all chat" messages from a player that were orange and a larger size type, almost like the commander's chat but this player was on the other team. I know from the forums you can do this in the localization folder for things that appear only on your screen but I thought if you changed things that appeared on other player's screens bad things would happen to you. If this is legal what's the trick?

Re: Change "all-chat" hud color?

It is against EA rules. You may change local settings using Ringmasters Word localization files found here: http://bf2.totalgamingnetwork.com/fo...ght=ringmaster

However, changing colours and sizes of in game text so that others can see it is against rules. Sorry!

Comment

you used to be able to change your name big and orange through you prefix which has been changed and no longer works. what you saw there was a hacker, one of those lame hack sites have a namechange/big orange hack included with their get your a$s PBsted packs you pay monthly for

Comment

Thanks for the prompt replies... I didn't think it was a legit thing. I would close this thread but I don't know how...

Comment

Working...
        X