bf2 crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 crashes

I know this has probably been asked many times...

My Bf2 game crashes. It just exits to desktop. I first installed the game last night, and i played it for about 1 1/2 hours. Wow, what a great game. So then i exit the game and do something else on my computer. Then like 30 minutes later i start it up again and while i was playing, it exits to desktop. I kept on trying to play, but right now my game won't even load a map, because it crashes! I haven't applied any patches yet.

I've had bf2 for awhile, but i wasn't able to install it before, so i got a better graphics card. Before i had a Geforce Mx 4000, and now i have a Geforce 6200. The game runs fine, very smooth. I know all of you will say my graphics card sucks, but i like it, and it plays all my games well.

What should i do so my game doesn't freeze? Thanks

Re: bf2 crashes

I usually restart my PC before playing bf2, otherwise mine always crashes

Comment

Re: bf2 crashes

Well, some maps work, and others do not. I tried deleting the cache in the bf2 folder n my documents and that seems to work, because i can now play some maps. I guess i won't be able to play all the maps, which is why I'm downloading some right now to see if they work.

Comment

Working...
      X