Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting epxert repair badge ?

erm how

getting 20 repair points was a nightmare , whats the secret to get 30 !

Re: Getting epxert repair badge ?

64 player map, with about 20 people or so. Long rounds = plenty of time to get there.

I only got expert once on one of my other accounts and it was in an armor convoy on wake.

and its only 20 needed for expert

Comment

got mine on oman repairing the artillery, a guy in the SU kept on bombing the arty

Comment

shouldn't be too bad on tampa, starting to think releasing it was easier than just lowering expert armour from 400 hours to 150, and making repair points easier to get. my advice which is what i do to get enough to go for expert is to drive around in say a dpv repairing all the armour on the map, running with a convoy of tanks/apcs, repairing 2/3 at the same time is alot quicker, battles are usually spread out and deaths are slow on the map so generally even a full server the map can last awhile

Comment

ok will try that thanks

Comment

Useful tips only, please donùt suggest the obvious, but illegal route....

This bloody keyboard is back to front....

Comment

If you happen to get somebody on the other team that is so bent to destroy the commander assets, then it'll be easy.

Comment

Got the 20 one on Dalian Plant just repairing random crap on carrier, had half the round left afterwards so getting 30 shouldn't be a problem. Helps if you have clan members on the opposite team. Just ask them to strafe the carrier and damage things whilst they're getting kills

Comment

Working...
                X