bf2 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 demo

so do people still play it?being in florida and forgetting my bf2 disks i was wondering if there is still servers that run it.

Re: bf2 demo

yeah bf2 demo is pretty popular. stable and alot of servers have enabled unlocks so everyone gets them.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
      so do people still play it?being in florida and forgetting my bf2 disks i was wondering if there is still servers that run it.
      wow you must be bored ya got all those chicks there man go score with some.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
        my dad works a lot and cant take much time off so i just go to the gym and the pool then go on the computer,and the demo was pretty fun blackhawk miniguns ftw!

Comment

strange to say i have never seen one.

Comment

thres about 5 or populated servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
              There are chicks everywhere, including where you live I bet, yet people still choose to play BF2 instead. Weird.

Speaking about chicks, i was thinking the bf2 players are either people that either can't get chicks so the give up on them, or people that are tired of having so many chicks so they look for different kind of entertainment and excitement LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X