No announcement yet.

Do not go to CKW's Oman's 24/7 server..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not go to CKW's Oman's 24/7 server..

I went there, when there were only a handfull of people (around 10), and tried have some fun in the attack helo. But, some player on my team ignored enemy attack choppers (after i spotted them, told him through team messages, and at this point i was even in his squad so i told him through voice) He just passed by and tried to base rape the usmc carrier. (waiting for respawns). I started telling him to go back, and was so annoyed yes i did start calling him an idiot. But he was an idiot! Then, the admins warned me for 'spawn raping'! and the other player started force tking (crashing the helo into the water, ramming it with the jet, ect) I confronted the admins about this and all they had to say was 'you're a prick, i have nothing to say to you' I asked why i was a prick, and was answered 'you keep knocking -the other player-, calling him an idiot and such.

I told him about the force tks and ignoring enemy helos and he ignored me. I believe it was because i said something like 'the other player says he speaks german but it seems he can say **** you fine', and i believe one of the admins speaked german. But who cares? i didn't knock germany or anything. After continued ramming and force tking (plus he kept trying to invite me to his squad, very annoying), i said 'i hate nazis', lol probably not the best thing to say, but who likes nazis? It's defnitely not the WORST thing to say, and the admins banned me for 'racial slur'. WHOOPS, i forgot, being a nazi was a race. So if you have some gulf of oman in your system, STAY AWAY FROM CKW. The admins are power tripping idiots who won't help you unless you force tk and/or a smacktard.

Re: Do not go to CKW's Oman's 24/7 server..

i kinda like their side of the story better, although nothing is worse than a clueless pilot, i have called them alot worse than idiot, but never anything racial........ever

Comment

Forget that, they kept a smacktard in-game and when i joked 'nazi' they ban me. I would understand if i'd actually said a racial slur, but i didn't. End story. The person was acting german, when he wasn't btw. Just to annoy me. Force tking doesn't get the boot i guess?

Comment

Sh*t happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
          i kinda like their side of the story better, although nothing is worse than a clueless pilot, i have called them alot worse than idiot, but never anything racial........ever
          german isn't a race. neither is a nazi.

Comment

LOL i was messin with this guy by hoverin hawk infront of us AA gun on carrier so he couldnt see jack, he shot at me to move but in the proccess lost points for teamvehicle damage(since this was the carrier i was repaired right off the bat) so he got out and got in2 a boat, me being a jerk i followed him and tried to bail onto his boat, but i went to low and bumped him, as a result my chopper took damage and caught fire, when exploded it gave me the option of punishing HIM for it.....so i did and he got kicked for negative score LOL

Comment

Try typing with breaks in your sentences... I don't dare reading that yet

Comment

german could be considered a race depending on how you define it.

To the Op try using paragraphs easier on the eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X