Can't change position...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change position...

since i installed bf2, i noticed when i use the car or boat or helicopter, i can't change my position from driver to gunner etc. the controls are fine. i know that in order to change the position, you have to press F1 F2.... etc. do you guys encounter this kind of problem? I've reinstall the game several times and gave me the same problem. please help.... thanks

Re: Can't change position...

What kinda keyboard you got??? I got Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 and there is a "F LOCK" button that I am supposed to press. After that, I can switch positions otherwise forget it.

Make sure that f lock is on if you have one.

Otherwise, I have no clue bro.

Comment

go into options and make sure that those keys are properly binding to the seat positions

and also wat badsubby said, some keyboards have that stupid F-lock button (I have one on another computer and it makes going ALT-F4 a pain)

Comment

You need to reformat Windows.

Or possibly just reset controls to default.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
          You need to reformat Windows.

Or possibly just reset controls to default.
          i reformatt my windows several times and still can't change position. i do not have an ordinary keyboard. i have a keymaestro office keyboard.

Comment

yeah it looks like the keyboard i have with F-lock on it. (u need Flock in order to ues the F keys i think). wat u can try doing is just rebinding the keys again.

Comment

Working...
            X