Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real karkand?

Hello,

I have seen photos in the past on different forums for pics of the real wake island, and other maps for that matter.

I'm wondering if all the maps in BF2 are based on actual conflicts that have happened in the past?

Can someone post the pictures of the real wake island, karkand, and others?

Thanks.

Re: The real karkand?

Here's the real Wake Island

Comment

Ahh! Thanks. I've seen some more clear pictures before though, oh well.

The air base is a lot bigger than I had expected.

Comment

http://english.cas.ac.cn/English/image/S&T/daqing.jpg <-- thats suppose to be daquing oilfields. (it acutally exists but i dont htink it looks like teh same thing in bf2)

Comment

The whole atoll is an airbase. Quite a shame, I heard there's good fishing in South Base.

Comment

Dalian, China

Comment

airport-images.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, airport-images.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Karkand is in Pakistan. Jalalabad is in Afghanistan. Yellow Dragon Valley also exists.

Comment

woah karkand actually exists? i thought it wasj ust one of the few that werem ade up.

Comment

Yeah, I visited there once. So much nade spamming G36E whores, ruined my holiday.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I posted a thread about this about a month back. I'll try and retrieve it for you.

Comment

wonder if it has the mounted rpk's

Comment

That is not what karkand is based off of. odds are they just picked a city name and there just happened to already be a city with that name. In Bf2 Karkand is a port city there is no ocean anywhere near the city in that pic.

Comment

Wow, real wake is like 100x times bigger. Why couldn`t they make it more close to reallife. The largest you can get out of the engine, Wake should have been it.

Comment

cuz ppl dont want to have to spend 30 min wlking to their destinations.
                              if u play PR with the really huge maps, it takes forever to get to places. plus theres a 64 player limit so players will be more spread out and u cant have intense firefights

Comment

Working...
                              X