Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My videos made it on frontpage of Totalbf2.com...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My videos made it on frontpage of Totalbf2.com...

I would seriously seek legal action or settlement IF you do own the copyrights to them and you did create them yourself. (not doubting you did i just know alot of people can put a © on something online)

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
      I would seriously seek legal action or settlement IF you do own the copyrights to them and you did create them yourself. (not doubting you did i just know alot of people can put a © on something online)
      Of course, without that precious c or TM your free to steal others sigs and avatars.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
        Of course, without that precious c or TM your free to steal others sigs and avatars.
        I believe the thread pertains to videos.

Comment

[MyIS]Spawndemon wrote back, nothing much I can do. Now I'm waiting for a reply from EA. The link for gun sounds doesn't even work aswell.

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

SERPENTO!!!!!!!!!! Hey did u make the gun sound videos they r awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
              Not to burst everyone's bubble, but legally speaking, Serpento cannot legally copyright anything made from resources and intellectual property belonging to DICE/EA. (Read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game! )

And also, any user made content is the sole property of EA. (Again, read the EULA.)

Though we all will agree it's not ethical, EA had every legal right to do what they did. (I, too, feel this just gives us more reason to dislike them, but still, I'm just sayin'.)

BTW, nice vids!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                (Read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game! )
                Everyone reads them. Right?

but they really should give credit to you :hmm:
                I suppose they found these videos randomly.. cause theyr both on different site, someone else had copied them (yes, that sucks)

Anyway, I love your videos, watched all on youtube/serpento99 :laugh:

EDIT: Did you notice this guys:
                Originally posted by The frontpage post
                We’re also curious how a 2142 version would sound…
                They are using your videos for subliminal advertising lol :laugh:

Comment

My fav is Pwned part 2 thats just jkes with the nuke

Comment

Next video I make I will place a random picture in the video to start it off. Could they claim it as theirs then?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                      Next video I make I will place a random picture in the video to start it off. Could they claim it as theirs then?
                      If the rest of content was generated by the BF2 engine, then you couldn't claim it as yours, either, legally speaking.

Comment

Ahah! But at least they could not steal it completely

Cheers

Comment

Hey guys, I got Spawndemon to change the links! Amazingly he did, now they link to the original videos!

Thank you TOTALBF2!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                            Not to burst everyone's bubble, but legally speaking, Serpento cannot legally copyright anything made from resources and intellectual property belonging to DICE/EA. (Read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game! )

And also, any user made content is the sole property of EA. (Again, read the EULA.)

Though we all will agree it's not ethical, EA had every legal right to do what they did. (I, too, feel this just gives us more reason to dislike them, but still, I'm just sayin'.)

BTW, nice vids!
                            Kinda figured something like that, why I wasn't too sure on the copyrights stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpento View Post
                              "Make Music, Not War"

I'm a bit disappointed that the videos Totalbf2.com linked were stolen, downloaded and re-uploaded it on a French site after they were copyrighted. I'm also a bit sad that they spelled my name wrong and changed the name of the video.

It sucks I don't get any credits for my hard work...
                              SUE:|:

Comment

Working...
                              X