Tampa Defending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Defending

:laugh: lolz i found this funny way to get lots of kills and defend your teammates from enemy tank whores...go out to the desert in the DPV and stop at the lone oil tower thats past the refinery as though u were heading to the MEC base. then go a little way out towards the road and lay mines in a line going across until you get to the road and then put your last one on the road...I was laughing really hard as i drove away i got about 5 kills just from those mines :salute:

Re: Tampa Defending

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
    :laugh: lolz i found this funny way to get lots of kills and defend your teammates from enemy tank whores... [AT mines]
    Here is summary.

Comment

and does this work everytime?

Comment

Originally posted by Keiros
        Here is summary.
        One of the most pointless posts I`ve seen in a while.

I like doing the mine thing too, but I often die after placing the mines so it doesn`t pay or they see my mines.

Comment

:laugh: lolz i found this funny way to get lots of kills and defend your teammates from enemy tank whores...go out to the desert in the DPV and stop at the lone oil tower thats past the refinery as though u were heading to the MEC base. then go a little way out towards the road and lay mines in a line going across until you get to the road and then put your last one on the road...I was laughing really hard as i drove away i got about 5 kills just from those mines :salute:
          theres a map called tampa and it has a desert? Ha Ha Ha Ha a desert in Florida. Dice did their research.

Comment

^ Oh God. It's an ME map and its called Highway to He.. Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by hamzehtarek
              ^ Oh God. It's an ME map and its called Highway to He.. Tampa.
              oohhh goooodddd OOOHHHHH MYYY GOOOODDDD OH MAN OH GOD OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD. ... .

yeah i realize:salute:

ribbit ribbit

Comment

Originally posted by TheButler208 View Post
                theres a map called tampa and it has a desert? Ha Ha Ha Ha a desert in Florida. Dice did their research.
                I do hope you're kidding. Really, I do.

Comment

:locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

Gj ruining the thread, fcukheads.

Comment

since I always come engy when on that map it wouldn't work on me, but it is amazing how many people drive over mines with armor.

Comment

OK....you basically used an obvious tactic as an excuse to post sumthin here that belong in the war tales section...but you disguised it as a tip, so it belong in the tip and tricks section.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                          OK....you basically used an obvious tactic as an excuse to post sumthin here that belong in the war tales section...but you disguised it as a tip, so it belong in the tip and tricks section.
                          Only if he would have gained anything from it, but he didn`t.
                          No conspiracy here ppl.

Comment

its better with bombs.... from the mig...

Comment

Working...
                            X