No announcement yet.

How much is a PC that can run BF2 Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is a PC that can run BF2 Good?

Can someone please help me by telling me how much a PC is going to be that can run BF2 good on!.. Sorry if that question came across wierd. Also can you please link me to some decent PC's on the net that will run BF2!!! but not over £800 Thanks loads!

Re: How much is a PC that can run BF2 Good?

if 800 pounds is ur budget, post in the "Tech Center" and theyll show u waht u can buy. but 800 pounds converts to around 1600 US dollars? that can buy u a very decent computer that can most definately play bf2 on all high.

my system (which is in my sig) costs prob around ....$200 to $300 at most and i play on mostly high settings

Comment

Well thanks mate thats helped me loads i always post and i seem to get a bit dishearten by the replys but this time i think i will have another to get a pc to run bf2 fine

Comment

I brought that with extras at £385, and BF2 runs quick as fu*k

Comment

I have an AMD X2 3800 with 2GB RAM and 7600GT graphics card and can run BF2 on highest settings @ 1280x1024 resolution with FPS of 50+, which is decent imo. I wouldn't go for less if I were you.

Comment

Well if you want to build it, I built my computer for around $1500 and I run on high, 8xAA, with an 8800GTS and everything works fine. That budget also includes a 22" monitor, so if you already have a monitor you like, you can save some money and take that out.

Comment

Working...
            X