US weapon guides 1st edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US weapon guides 1st edition

Hi guys, I've been playing BF2 for a while, I have compiled this guide for US weapons.
    I don't have time to do them all in one block, so I've split it up into multiple editions, hope you like it.

Re: US weapon guides 1st edition

the M4 is A: not an assault rifle but a carbine, and B: not strong as you say but one of the lowest damage guns in bf2 at 27. it is not meant for short ranges as you say it is, because of well... its low stopping power, go up against say an AK at 40+ damage head to head and kiss your a$$ goodbye.
    the part about the M16 [quote: you will find help is needed for trying to kill a guy with a shotgun /quote] what does that mean? the M16 is quite effective at any range, just because it has 3 round burst does not make it ineffective CQB as you say.

Comment

to tell u the truth, i don't use spec ops or assault much

Comment

:laugh: So you wrote a guide you know next to nothing on :laugh:

Comment

deary me, digging youself a grave here! :P

Comment

yes lol new crapper guide comming out soon

go to search, US kit guide part 2

My support and Engineer guide is there:salute:

Comment

Let us know when you write a guide you actually know something about. lol no disrespect meant, i just dont want to read a guide thats a little miss leading.

Comment

i wanna see wat u write for engy. ive gotten pretty good as engy + shotgun and i wanna see if u do wat i do

Comment

shouldn't this be in tips & tricks?

Comment

I think ya'll need to chill out.

Looks like he's just trying to lend a hand to some newer BF2 folk.

There's plenty of other people in the world of BF2, if not TBF2, that have made guides that are complete crap.

K plus for helping the little people out, Avenger.

Comment

Lol!! That guide actually made me laugh... "...aim for the stomach"???? WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT?? Why not ALWAYS aim for the head??

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        Lol!! That guide actually made me laugh... "...aim for the stomach"???? WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT?? Why not ALWAYS aim for the head??
                        Because it's not real. It's BF2. The recoil of these guns will lead you to a headshot or almost always a kill.

Even if it was real, there are more vital organs in the torso than any other region of the body. Ya, obviously if you hit someone in the head, you're gonna' do some serious damage. But it only takes one shot to the stomach for someone to die slowly for up to three days. The torso is also a bigger target than the head. Therefore easier to hit. If you have a real enemy running at you with a loaded weapon, atleast shooting them in the torso is gonna' stop them in their tracks. And that's what it's all about. Stopping power.

You don't have to shoot someone in the head to kill them...

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                          WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT?? Why not ALWAYS aim for the head??
                          If you can aim for the head, great, do it.

But most players running around & needing to shoot FAST cannot aim so accurately. It's much more likely they'll score a kill with a fast burst to the torso than taking their time trying to line up the headshot.

Even as an average-skill sniper, you're doing better for your team if you take the much more likely torso shot on a guy running around, making him an easy kill for someone else... than if you try for the unlikely headshot and leave him full health

Comment

Working...
                          X