• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whered u buy ur BF2?

Got mine from a video games store in the UK called "game"

Got the deluxe edition with SF.

Comment

BF2 = MicroCenter in Fairfax. Good store, not as good as it was a few years ago but still pretty good.

SF = CompUSA in Alexandria, hadn't been in there in years, terrible store, happy to hear they were closing, ventured in for their Last Throes of Death Sale to see if there were any bones to pick and walked out with SF. Only thing that place has ever been good for, as far as I am concerned...

Sidenote: man I really *hate* stores that want to check your bag on the way out, but CompUSA is the only store that attempted to check my bag on the way IN.

Comment

Best Buy

Comment

Target just saw it on the shelf and bought never heard of it before then.

Comment

I purchased the game when patch 1.3 was released at Futurerape and in full swing, and got my air defense badges during the whole Commander Artillery sitting in IGLA = kills.

Comment

Wally world (walmart)

Comment

Re: whered u buy ur h4x?

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
                *cough*Wal-Mart*cough*

What? I was there, it was there, I had 50 extra bucks...

I bought my expansion and boosters at EBGames, though. :P
                Got mine at Walmart too, i got all the expansion & vanilla on one disk , 39buks:yay:

Comment

ebay, baby

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
                    I have bought 4 copies plus the boosters, I had to buy the extra game copies to get other people to play it. Oh and I bought them all at Wal-Mart. My wife likes to shop there and I usually look at the games while she looks at the movies. If I remember right I bought my first copy with her movie. I think she got Quigly down under. Great woman, strange tasts, she like me doesnt she. That wasnt a question. LOL Anyway, I do go to Wal-Mart. Most of us poor people spend time there. When we have to. . . . . . . . .Red
                    my wife needs to see Dr. PHiL , she has a walmart addicction, i hate the place even though thats where i boutght my bf2 also.

Comment

Everything at Gamestop

Comment

Working...
                      X