loser hacks server, crashed game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loser hacks server, crashed game.

This douchebag apparently locked up the entire server and then a few moments later my game crashed to desktop. There were about 45 people on at the time and I checked the server right after my game crashed and it was empty. I couldnt type anything while I got the "connection error" but apparently he could just fine.

Anyone seen anything like this before? If this becomes common then what the hell is the point of playing?

GG punkbuster...

I blacked out his "advertisement"

Re: loser hacks server, crashed game.

I've never seen it, pretty serious hack though. Im sure it will be detected and fixed if it becomes a problem.

GG Punkbuster? GG = Good Game? Lol

Comment

Its worth reporting to EA or posting at TBFRoE

Comment

Had same exact thing from a guy from 187 called flying tortilla, same spam server message. If these are available, publicly, why cant punkbuster counter them?

Comment

Originally posted by weeyoo View Post
          Had same exact thing from a guy from 187 called flying tortilla, same spam server message. If these are available, publicly, why cant punkbuster counter them?
          Because they arent public. As you stated its someone, or a group, trying to advertise their hack site to make money.
          I doubt some random guy would crash a server and advertise a website he dont have anything to do with :P

Comment

Lol thats funny because it was only a few weeks ago I mentioned hackers will drop you from the server one day and here it is... Woah, this is looking more like starcraft now.. Well, you could still kick a hackers a55 in starcraft np - even when they had all sight, stacked buildings (buildings on top of each other - lol nubs, infinite minerals/gas, drop hack etc.)

Hmmm... I think the next hack will be a name spoofer letting you change your name when you join a server. So you'll log in as Mr.JoJo and spoof you name when you join a server so your JOJOs or something. *is waiting to see this hack he predicted come to reality in BF2)

Comment

Same thing happend to me a week or two ago. I take it is a macro for a key they hit or w/e: j (say to all), g, o, t, o, m, y, h, a, c, k, site because I'm to poor to afford formal advertising. For the CTD IDK.

Comment

Chris_Redfield, take notes. I wasn't talking **** when I said that and here's proof.

Comment

lol..
                  its slowly turning into css.

Comment

slowly?thats a understatement.

Comment

This is a bigger problem to me than the average cheater/hacker. I have no problem putting up with the cheating bastards because in the big scheme of things they arent ruining the game. Atleast not after an admin gets a hold of them. With this theres not much an admin can do. He locks up the server and then in a few seconds your staring at your desktop. This completely ruins the game not just for a few players but EVERYONE in the server.

Comment

What would be real funny, is if their own customers were in the server, and they quit hacking because of it.

Comment

You not the 1st server that this has happen to.

I have spent the last week or so tracking the PB guids down of the players which have been doing this and over the next week or so you will see then gettting a PsB ban on all there PB Guids no just for BF2 but on all PB games and i will keep adding them if and when the players may get a new pb guid.

Comment

Was on a server a few weeks ago and this same thing happened. There was a guy who's name was * (yes just *) and he was kicking our butt in the chopper. I thought maybe he was hacking, but then there are some extremely good solo artisits out there, so I didn't say anything. Then the cartillery started and then he started with the same spam message that you posted.

Originally posted by System View Post
                            Hmmm... I think the next hack will be a name spoofer letting you change your name when you join a server. So you'll log in as Mr.JoJo and spoof you name when you join a server so your JOJOs or something. *is waiting to see this hack he predicted come to reality in BF2)
                            It's here! He then came back:

Killed him:

Then the server crashed!

Comment

Report their @$$es to EA. It's like selling smack.

http://support. ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php? p_faqid=11549

This is to report bad admins and players. D0nt rit3 leik dis tho11!!

Comment

Working...
                              X