Uber pwnage turns to uber noobage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber pwnage turns to uber noobage

Alright I had just joined a new clan and they wanted to see how I was in game. So we joined the -RD- Infantry only server. We played for a good 2 hours maybe. Owning on Karkand and Shaqui(sp?) Once we got to Mattuatur(sp?) It all went down hill. It was me and 3 or 4 of my clan mates all running to take South Gas Station. All the other outposts were taken over by USMC and all of our team mates were dead. Well we were running when one of the -RD- members said "kick and ban them all" and sure enough all of us were kicked.... you know what for? Cheating and Stats Padding. We were so mad at what just happened. How were we stats padding? We were playing the game like any other member. So we just proceeded to go back into the server and TK any -RD- member we saw. Then we got banned.

But honestly why in the would of f*ck would you kick a whole clan for that. Clearly they couldnt take our pwnage and had to kick us all. Aside from that the whole clan would just nade spam and bunny hop. Clearly signs of a noobish clan.

Re: Uber pwnage turns to uber noobage

Let me get this straight. Are there more than two clans on this server? Or this same clan is just nade spamming and bunny hopping while you were kicked for being a good player?

Comment

yeah pretty much. I dont see what we did wrong. We didnt diserve that ban.

Comment

Of course you didn't. If the server allows you to return after a while, try to undermine this style of gameplaying by Tking the nade spammers. Apt revenge. But I guess the best way is to move on to other servers where having fun while playing well actually is the order of the day.

Comment

Yeah I still don't get it, I was the squad leader and the only thing we were doing was working as a team, no stat padding just teamwork. I think its because they couldn't cope with another clan been better then them on there server.

Comment

So there were two clans on the server, ur bunch and the bunnypadders bunch. Right?

I had no idea that clans can pay visits to other clans servers. Unless you both are server-less clans.

I believe I'm confusing myself.

Originally posted by Gen.Willy View Post
            Yeah I still don't get it, I was the squad leader and the only thing we were doing was working as a team, no stat padding just teamwork. I think its because they couldn't cope with another clan been better then them on there server.
            Thats probably a reason.

Ahh why are you mean people ruining the bunnypadders game? lol u iz h4x0rz faxing ozerz gemz?11?!

Comment

Originally posted by hamzehtarek View Post
              So there were two clans on the server, ur bunch and the bunnypadders bunch. Right?

I had no idea that clans can pay visits to other clans servers. Unless you both are server-less clans.

I believe I'm confusing myself.

Thats probably a reason.

Ahh why are you mean people ruining the bunnypadders game? lol u iz h4x0rz faxing ozerz gemz?11?!
              Dude what?

They joined the -RD- Server (A CLAN) and during a round as Mashtuur City, their clan was kicked by the server owners -RD- for Cheating and Stat Padding when all they were doing was working as a team to regain some flags.

What so hard to comprehend?:laugh:

Comment

...what my brain is saying to me.

Comment

Whats the server IP?

Comment

idk just look up RDHQ.com and its the infantry only one

Comment

Well all in all, it's a bad call. Shouldn't needlessly ban and boot for having some skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X