Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request] Screens marked with the jet's bomber "sweet spots".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Screens marked with the jet's bomber "sweet spots".

Something akin to this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jk2CCH5t_oM

That video is helpful and only does a few, and is annoyingly lengthy (I don't really want to watch you fly back to base and land).

I'd like something like that video but in picture form, and for as many jets as possible. Specifically, I'd like to know the sweet spots for the Armored Fury ground attack jets, but like I said, as many as you got.

And if some pics like that exist already, call me a noob and link me.

Thanks.

Re: [Request] Screens marked with the jet's bomber "sweet spots".

ussaly in bomb mode the bombs drop where that pengilum type thing meets with the up facing crescent thing. That works in all jets. but at high speeds its best to drop the bombs a bit before it reaches that spot because your reflexes even if it is a quarter second make a difference at that speed. While you are starting out just try to get it in that area and drop both bombs at once odds are you will hit it with at least one bomb. Then you can start single bombing.

Comment

I find the bombs tend to drop 2/3 down the line on bomb mode.

Comment

there is no "sweet spot" becuz the "sweet spot" changes constantly and depends on ur altitude, speed, and tilt angle of ur plane

Comment

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
            I will answer your post with a quote

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post

Comment

You need to practice using the jets,bottom line.

Comment

I generally go for single bombing aiming at the spot DF mentioned. It usually works. On high altitudes I drop them on other spots.

Comment

i am confused

Comment

Search for "djbrowny" on youtube and watch his jet vids.

Comment

i dont really follow the hud much, i sorta guess (with the bomber) and five bombs get the job done!

Comment

You could always dive bomb.

Once you get used to flying and you've done it enough, you can just pass over and know when to drop your load.

Comment

bombing is fun as long as you dont get on servers with super awesome dog fighters.

Comment

When I do bomb (which isn't very often), I tend to fly level at around 600 speed and then drop the bombs at the point where the lines and crescent meets.

Comment

i can never hit ne thing when i fly level, i am still dealing with the fact that you are a n00b^^^ j/k haha

Comment

Working...
                              X