Local server crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local server crashes

im interested in PR since vanilla is getting boring.. anyway i downloaded the new version, .6, and whenever i go to create a local server (to get a feel for the vehicles) it crashes instantaneously. i tried several maps, but every single one has crashed. any ideas?

Re: Local server crashes

This could be a problem with vBF2, and not PR.

This particular bug has been in since v1.00 () and has been the sole reason I know my BF2 CD-key off by heart.

What I think causes it is uninstalling anything that has to do with vBF2. Mods, expansion packs, booster packs, anything.

That has been my experience anyway.

Try creating a local server in vBF2 - you'll probably get the same results.

Comment

Re: Local server crashes

Originally posted by Garabaldi
      This could be a problem with vBF2, and not PR.

This particular bug has been in since v1.00 () and has been the sole reason I know my BF2 CD-key off by heart.

What I think causes it is uninstalling anything that has to do with vBF2. Mods, expansion packs, booster packs, anything.

That has been my experience anyway.

Try creating a local server in vBF2 - you'll probably get the same results.
      thats interesting, because i dont get the same results with vanilla maps, but when i try to play my custom maps, it crashes at the same point. and i did uninstall some mods, so that could be the problem. i will re-install soon.

Comment

Working...
      X